or Connect

Posts by Rusty2228

Golf Digest published results a couple of years on drinking on the course, they had three groups of High, Mid, and low cap golfers. One group drank a lot, one group drank none, and one group drank a couple. I searched for the results but could not find so I will summarize... For the high and mid cap golfers the group that scored the best was the 'couple' of drinks. the reason being that it lowered inhibitions decreasing negative thoughts without hindering...
Go for the green...they are closing it soon so you need to have as much fun as you can. The worst part about Waverly is the 17th where sometimes you need a driver to get to the par 3.
I usually leave it in, because my shots come out a little "hot" sometimes. I had an interesting thing happen to me Sunday when it was really windy. I was chipping from just off and I hit it way too hard, the ball was right at the flag stick and the wind was blowing the flag straight out. The ball hit the actual flag and dropped to three feet. If it wasn't there or wasn't windy, I might still be looking for the ball.
I am actually disappointed in Obama. Today he is sitting down with a leader of a country that invaded another country without provocation without preconditions... He is headed to the white house to meet with Bush.
The fundamentals of your whole argument here is flawed. The republicans aligned themselves with the religious zealots. The republican party really starting with Ronald Reagan introduced God into politcs. So you can't split the two up. Right Wing = Republican = Religious. It is the whole basis for picking Sarah Palin. Now, there are two factions of the republican party the social conservatives and the fiscal conservatives, but your party nominated and the country...
Wow, take the blinders off. Abortion, no one affiliated with the Republican party ever protests abortions. Gay Marriage, that is totally ignored by the right wing. Stem Cell research, same thing. It's one thing to believe in the republican party but to sit here and be so two faced, discredits every valid point you may have raised.
There are quotes for all occasions but here is one to rebut yours: The only thing you get by changing nothing, is the guarantee that nothing will change. And that is more pertinent in today's times, in my opinion.
one of the things that has impressed me most about Obama is his willingness to admit he doesn't know something and to solicit opinions of people who do. That was my biggest gripe with the Bush administration was that he could not/would not admit he made mistakes, which is ludicrous. So I think he will surround himself with capable people who can and will contribute. It reminds me of one of my favorite quotes: "The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing." -...
Okay if you are going to talk about opinions that aren't informed, don't you think you should be informed yourself? Kenya is different because Obama's father is from Kenya. The village they showed in Kenya is where his paternal grandmother still lives. Why isn't change and not liking Bush a valid reason to vote against a gentleman who for the most part agreed with Bush? It is pretty simple to say that if you don't like where we are right now, or where we were for the...
I agree in a major part with your sentiment. But... Yes control should be in the hands of a coulple hundred people in DC, and anothe couple hundred in your state capitol as well. It is called representational government. The difference being that the couple of hundred people are elected to represent the interests of their constituents and thus also be in the best interest of the country (Theoretically) Yes incentive does drive a capitalistic economy. But if incentive...