or Connect

Posts by Beantown Beancounter

Worn maybe 10 times never dropped mint condition. Oakley Flak Jacket Root Beer colored frames VR50 lenses (I think). Pics available upon request to k.cruzer@gmail.com   $85 shipped!
yeah my father-in-law lives on the 15th at our local course, and he is a scavenger. It is amazing how some people don't even put in the effort to look for their errant shot in the woods/brush. I will never have to buy a golf ball ever again, and have the luxury of playing premium golf balls for quite some time for free...
Want to trade only Mizuno MX300s 4-PW, the badges are removed from the 5-PW the 4i is still in plastic. These come with the TT DGSLs in Regular Flex with the Mizuno Golf Pride Grips. Standard L/L/L. Clubs are in excelent condition with the 6i and 7i showing the ost wear. 6i has a few nicks on sole and 1 on bottom of face but merely cosmetic. Looking for Taylormade R9s / Titleist AP1 equivalents...just need a bit more forgiveness than what these offer. Let me...
SOLD! Thanks.
callaway big bertha heavenwood 3H and got my fastback 2 weeks ago from timtheputterman
Title says it all. $20 shipped! PM or e-mail k.cruzer@gmail.com Thanks.
White Hot 2ball cut from 35" to 33.5". Pristine condition. $70 shipped. PM or e-mail k.cruzer@gmail.com Thanks.
Sold and shipped!
WHITE Polished Oakley Flak Jackets with G30 STD Iridium Lenses. Comes with original Flak Jacket lens as well. Worn a handful of times, maybe seen 2 rounds. Immaculate condition. Paypal preferred as form of payment. Price is as shipped within the lower 48 of the continental US. $150 Thanks. COntact via PM or k.cruzer@gmail.com