or Connect

Posts by Beantown Beancounter

SOLD! Thread closed. Thanks iacas...
still no takers? $185 shipped final offer then it is headed to the bay...
followed the workout plan today per the video. It was intense, and I could feel my core muscles getting the workout that they have been needing. I am going to keep up a regimen like this...as I am getting older it isn't so much as being able to lift the most, but rather overall strength, endurance, and balance throughout the body that I am looking for. Being out in New England and away from the hood in Cali, surfing is few and far between. When I was surfing 2-3 times...
hover putter and driver...I actually ground my putter, then hover a second or two before I start my backswing...
$200 shipped. Any takers?
No takers? Price drop to $220 shipped. Let me know before this guy goes on eBay.
Originally at 33"
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Squareback for sale - 33". Comes with headcover and it is in immaculate condition, has seen ONLY 4 rounds. I love this piece, but I have come to the realization that I am a better putter with the insert putters. As such, this flatstick is for sale. $245 shipped Paypal preferred Contact: k.cruzer@gmail.com Pics available upon request
the home course is High Fields in Grafton. They have done a good job of taking care of the track (peep the sig for website). A round on Friday will cost you $61 cart included. At the right time of day from Harvard you are looking at a 50 minute drive. I've also played Red Tail out in Devens which might be a trek for you though and more than you would like to spend. I have heard good things about Granite Links in Quincy but have yet to play there since moving here in...
I always thought that the square heads resulted in a straighter ball flight if swung correctly? When I am unintentionally seeing fades/draws (read: "slices/hooks") I find choking up on my grip helps me get back in control with the big stick...