or Connect

Posts by Beantown Beancounter

Adidas Tour 360 LTDs size 9 for sale. These are the all black shoes with the white stripes. Have been used for 2 rounds, and 1 range session. They are in great condition and have been well taken care of. Shipped price of $105 Paypal preferred Contact k.cruzer@gmail.com Pics available upon request.
Taylormade '09 Burner driver 10.5 degree loft regular REAX shaft (standard 49g shaft with grip that comes with driver). Range time twice, no scuffs or marks. Looking for $150 shipped (rate 9.5 out of 10). Best way to reach me is k.cruzer@gmail.com Paypal preferred.
k.cruzer@gmail.com
If still available I am paypal ready to take this off your hands. Best method of contact is k.cruzer@gmail.com. Send paypal info and I can send funds today.
Congrats on the new sticks. Should have had those bad boys shipped to work! Lol...
If available I have to put out there that the TM Burner woods are great. I have the '07 3 wood and the club is a breeze to hit off the deck. I also have last year's burner 5 wood, which is one of my money clubs. Is there any other store that you can go to that has the same clubs that will at least let you swing them and hit some balls in-store?
I have both the R9 460 and the '09 Burner. I am currently on the honeymoon with the R9, loving the adjustability of the club, and it seems to have a bit more of a classic looking head as opposed to the '09. The '09 Burner is great too, but I couldn't get used to the longer shaft and weight of it (obviously something I can change). But I am really into the fact that I have the ability to tinker with the R9, which appeals to me...
oakley flak jackets purple j lindeberg polo black under armout shorts black nike belt yellow adidas powerband sports
Why must you tempt me to get one for the second set!!!
On the honeymoon with the R9...had it dialed in this past weekend. Other than that I haveto go Tin Cup with the 7i.