or Connect

Posts by Beantown Beancounter

You know the deal. R9 460 9.5 loft regular flex re-ax shaft. I switched to a 10.5 so this one is for sale. Comes with headcover wrench and brochure. Used at driving range once, and thanks to my boy has miniscule nicks from sky balls nothing that would affect performance and not noticeable from address. Will post pics tonight when I get home. $210 out the door includes shipping. I can best be reached at k.cruzer@gmail.com
Game one. While it isn't longer than any other driver I have had I find that it is wicked accurate and I seem like I can dial it in pretty well. I am sure that that has to do with improvement of my swing as well. I have a 10.5 reg and a 9.5. I was fitted for the 9.5 but never got accustomed to it and feel like the golf shop duped me (they only had 9.5s and 11.5s). So it is looking for a new home if you are interested...
Tees, extra balls, ball markers, divot tools, ball marking tool, red sharpie, rain gloves, rain pants, sunglasses, brush, towel, spike brush, band-aids, spare contact lenses, extra gloves, beanie, reflector sticks for driving range alignment...no wonder my bag is so heavy...
magnetic ballmarkers are used to attach to things like hats, hat clips, divot tools, etc. The funtion of the magnet is solely for placement and storage (so to speak) of the marker, if that makes sense. I am looking for one in the event that I decide to use one and not quarters...
Any of you use or have sentimental or meaningful ballmarkers? If not do you have a ballmarker of choice? I have quarters of the states where all of my immediate family lives (ca, ma, in, sc, and nv). I find I use those more than my SC ballmarker...
The two putters I have are an SC Squareback and a 2ball. I am gaming the 2ball now and find that I have better feel puting with it. Right now I don't see me switching back to the SC for awhile...but I am still holding onto it for safekeeping maybe for reassurance that if the 2ball starts failing me I can revert back to the SC.
Just had that done with my 2ball and the set up of the putter not only fits my eye well but makes the stroke feel that much more natural. I would recommend it even as a high handicapper I feel I can tell the difference btwn the fitted putter and previous ones I have had.
Is this advised and doable? I got a set of hand me downs whch are 3/4" over standard length (Nippon NS Pro 950 GH's) and want to take them in and get the clubs fitted. Is it possible to cut these types of shafts down or will doing so ruin the composition and make-up of the shafts? Thanks.
Just wanted a bit of insight from you folks. I normally play with a 33" putter and just recently got a 35" 2 ball. With the 2 ball I have been choking down on the grip. The question being should I cut it down to 34" maybe even more?I am not sure how much this would affect the weight and lie of the putter and see what you folks thought. Any insight is appreciated. Looking here as the Difference in cost to get it cut down rather than actually fit for the putter is...
104, off the tee was much better, only one 3 putt, but my 2nd and 3rd shots have been getting me into trouble. Fighting my push again, which was corrected in May with lessons, but it has come back to haunt me...back to he basics.