or Connect

Posts by og512

Sold
Sold
The Golf Center in Des Plaines, IL has a short game area... $6 is the fee and its good for the entire day. So I would go in morning and then go back late in the afternoon... well worth it.   Short Game Area Feature: 1½ acres of rolling hills Two large practice greens Multiple sand bunkers Ability to hit pitch shots up to 60 yards away Nominal daily fee Balls supplied  Separate putting green...
I've been in his shoes and my thought process was exactly the same as his... * Its a public course and my money is just as good as the next guy. * I always ride so that I can get to my errant shot as quick as possible. * I always let faster groups play through. * I always play ready golf.   I felt obligated to play as fast as possible because of my bad play which probably contributed to the bad but I tried to aware of those playing with me and those behind...
Sun Mountian C 130      
NIKE SQ DYMO 5 wood - Stock shaft and grip - no headcover - $70 - price includes paypal and USPS Priority shipping - not interested in any trades - pm me for paypal address  
NIKE SQ DYMO 3 wood Stock shaft and grip no headcover $70 price includes paypal and USPS Priority shipping not interested in any trades pm me for paypal address  
Sold.......
Pujols does have arm issues... That's how he ended up at 1st base. He was initially an outfielder but he had that elbow problem in 2003. he needed the ligament replacement surgery then but he managed to keep himself in the lineup by agreeing to not make any throws from the outfield. They would have the short stop run out to him for him to make a short throw and let them handle it from there. They settled on 1st base because the long throws would be virtually...
Pujols... Aside from being the most feared in baseball for quite sometime... he is probably the smartest player I have ever watched. I watched a game last year where the Cardinals were tied late in a game... nothing exciting about either offense... he came to the plate, fouled off 7 pitches, and ended up drawing a walk. The stole 2nd base... and then on the next pitch scored from 2nd on an infield hit (part his hustle and part his awareness of the defense around him)....