or Connect

Posts by ryohazuki222

I found that my tempo is the key to my distance. I try to have the slowest backswing I can... If you've read the golf digest article on the v-gap mumbo jumbo... that's a good way to describe my swing. My hands tend to get too fast... and the ball hooks. So the way I feel now is more like... If I want to really go after the ball it's a hook/bigger draw than i'd like. The only way I can hit it straight or fade is to slow down my swing a bit. The problem is that it's...
Just a quick topic.... curious given this situation: I nice relaxed and full swing on level ground, on what I'd call slightly firmer than average ground travels 285 measured yards from tee to rest. Shot shape is a fade. This is using a 44" (1.5" cut off from the butt) Tour Burner with stock Stiff shaft with a 9.5* head. Given the above scenario would you say I'm "allowed" to think about an X-Stiff shaft. Or would you say not to even think about...
HAHAHHA........ 19 putts on the first 8 holes. 20 for the 9holes... If I ever had 40 putts in 9 holes I'm pretty sure I'd quit the game.
The OP sounds like me! I went out for my birthday round a couple months back. I hit 7/9 greens in regulation. Hole 9 was a tap in putt for par after lipping out a chip from the sand trap. But how did I putt the first 8 holes? I had 39 putts. (40 total for the 9). And scored an even 40. And, no, I don't expect to make em all... or even most, but some would be awesome. It really didn't matter how good my approach was. Had a couple hit inside 5 feet that I couldn't...
Took the words out of my mouth pretty much. I didn't expect the game to be like that at all....... it was ugly. Unfortunately Steelers screw things up on special teams which is something I'm always worried about with these guys...... Aside from that it was about a tie from my standpoint, but the Bengals got the win. To me, it's the first game the steelers played this year that I felt they didnt deserve to win (and they STILL almost pulled it out... which I take as...
it really depends on the course. First off..... i've never seen a $50 muni.... but in the spirit of the question I took it as this: Would you rather play a poorer quality muni for twice as much golf vs playing an upscale course half the amount of outings....? It REALLY depends on the courses. Conditions are definitely a factor... but more than that is the layout, challenge, design, length of the course. Muni's vary SO much in my experience in course...
Just wanted to let you guys on here know about a deal I find pretty good. Bushnell's top of the line color screen with tons of features GPS has been having some rebate offers lately..... but I finally found a deal that made me bite. http://www.amazon.com/Bushnell-Yarda...8226919&sr=8-1 Rebate form: http://www.bushnellgolf.com/media/20...bateCoupon.pdf for $100 MIR. Bushnell's Subscription package seems to be reasonable. From my understanding you don't HAVE to renew or...
I think the game tomorrow will answer a lot of questions about whether or not the bengals have what it takes to make the playoffs. The biggest factor in determining a team's playoff mettle is being able to upset a GOOD team on the road. If it's a close game, I'll give the bengals a little more respect (I don't think they have a shot at actually winning -- but if they can keep from being blown out...) Let's see how Benson does against a real run defense too. Adrian...
The clubhead is a little dirty, but no spots at all on the club head.... it's just the shaft, and maybe under the hosel (you can see some rust KIND OF.) The clubs are normally in the trunk of my 05 chevy malibu... I was wondering if maybe the humidity or rain or something would have this kind of effect. I decided to try cleaning them today...... but I don't feel comfortable getting water and soap all around and in the hosel area... am I totally off base feeling that way?
It's been a while since I had taken a real, proper, look at my golf clubs.... the other day I decided to check em out and noticed these rust spots all over. Along with what looks like a little rust around the hosel area that concerns me a bit. These are pictures of my 3 iron... but all my clubs down to the wedge look the same more or less. The clubs themselves were ordered brand new and custom from TaylorMade via golfsmith back in February or so they are definitely...