or Connect

Posts by -BAMA-

ive always played a 4 wood because i used to carry a 2 iron... ive since dropped the 2 iron in favor of a 50* gw... i carried a callaway steelhead 4 wood for about 8 years.. it was the absolute best club ive ever owned... ever... i replaced it with a ping rapture 17* last christmas because the steelhead was just getting so old and worn out... i miss the steelhead every now and then when i'm faced with a shot that i wouldnt dare try with the rapture
i always wear no-show socks so it doesnt really matter.
i believe in God wholeheartedly. i wouldnt label myself a christain though, even though i grew up a baptist... the older and more knowlegable i get.. the more i realize the bible can't possibly be the whole truth. i always got the feeling christianity is founded on man's own personal interpretations of the bible.. and the fact there's so many denominations within christianity really bothers me... after all.. if theres one god, one bible, why not one church?? i'm...
no rules have been broken. i dont think phil, daly, mahan, or anybody else thats using the eye2 wedges is doing anything wront, morally or phiysically... like others have said before.. everybody can buy the eye2 wedges if they choose to.. golf is very boring to watch now without the spin. i truly believe it will do more harm for the tour than good....
its just the acronym WTF thats funny.....
i find it hard to believe you can achieve proper distance gaps with the same length shaft in all your irons... but i've never tried these irons or any other set with equal-lengthed shafts so i can't really make fun of this company...
to answer your question.... yes i am doing what i love... i went to college right after high school. flunked 2 classes my first semester because i spent more time chasing women and drinking beer than i did studying... almost lost my scholarship, then straightened up the next semester and made straight a's and one b untill i graduated... got an internship during my 2nd year at college.. which turned into a co-op program... which turned into a permanet job that i have...
although my tacoma ia a 01 model.. i swear its the toughest vehicle out there. i've taken it to summertown and grayrock off road parks and the local stomping grounds out here and she's taken a licking and kept on ticking... my wife has an 08 camry sport and we've put almost 40k miles on it since we bought it a little over a year and half ago... never had a problem with the pedals sticking. we did get a recall note in the mail and we will fix it once they figure out what...
i did a SAS on my 2nd gen 4 runner and it was a pain in the hind end.... its easier when they come from the factory set up for a solid front axle when you're using it as a DD/weekend warrior... i agree with you on the old man emu springs and shocks.. i had some on my old TJ with a long arm conversion and i swear it rode better than a caddilac, even with 36" swamper tsl's... sent you a pm.. i want to see pics of your dad's defender, they're the sexiest vehicle ever made...
my hand size is similar to yours.. i use standard grips with 2 laps of tape. feels and fits perfectly...