or Connect

Posts by -BAMA-

my avatar represents anything and everything that comes out of my mouth....
appreciate it everybody... the rovers have been scratched off my list. after reading this thread i did some research on them and i have found nothing but negative reviews about the defenders... only positive reviews i found were related to their off road capability... which is nice, i wish other manufacturers still made suv's with solid axles front and rear... i'll most likely get a 4runner or another jeep, appreciate the comments, they were VERY VERY helpful.
my taco is a 2001 ext cab v6 5 speed 4x4 with trd package and e-locker in the rear... are they seriously that bad?? what year did ford take them over?? i'm a very mechanical person, ive built severay jeeps from the ground up and i can fix most of the issues with the rovers, but i didnt realize they were that big of a money pit. i'm looking at the 2003-04 models, they can be had for less than 9k, thats what's making me do some research on them cause that just seems...
has anybody here ever owned one?? i'm thinking about buying a used one (pre 2003 model) because i cant fit a baby carseat t in my tacoma.. if you have had one or know someone who has... how do they stack up as far as reliability goes?? are they fairly off-road capable??
yup. florence country club (the course Stewart Cink grew up playing on) is going to be closed completely in the next coming months. the city bought it out and they are going to make a landfill out of the land... it sucks that a home course of the open champion is about to become a dump... but i hated that place anyway....
i believe you. ive spun an e5 back about half a foot from 30-35 yards when it was sitting up in the rough. its not diffcult. just open your clubface and accellerate through and hit it hard. i despise prov1's around the green, but love them off my driver and long irons....
are the 7.0's quite a bit stiffer than the 6.0's?? what exactly do the numbers mean?? i always assumed 5.0's were regular flex.. 5.5's in between reg and stiff, 6.0's stiff, and the 7.0's xtra stiff...(yeah i know one must never assume, ive just never played rifle shafts before and never did much research on them) i ask because i finally found my dream irons and they have the 7.0 shafts in them... not sure if they'd be too stiff for me or not
i agree.... this board needs to be more facebook-like...
anybody here ever played these irons?? if so, how did you like them?? saw some at a local store for 80 bucks (3-pw) and i was tempted to try them out...
that explains me hitting a demo 6 iron 280 yards last time i was at GG....... :)