or Connect

Posts by -BAMA-

i was just kidding with the OP. the rain thing came from a round i played last summer.. it started sprinkling for about 10 minuites and 2 groups in front of me were racing their carts back to the clubhouse... we just had a fun time with that... the course didnt hardly get wet, it was bone dry 2 holes later. plus.. they were in carts with roofs over their heads... you just had to see it, i bet you'd laugh too.... and im not against bundling up.. but when i see someone...
i play all winter long. even in snow flurries. go play golf son.. dont be one of those "fairweather" golfers that we always make fun of.... you know.. the sissies that run off the course when it rains.. the ones all covered up in down jackets and beanies when its just 30*.. and the ones complaining about playing in 30mph wind.... embrace the challenges. it'll make you a tougher man and you'll enjoy it..... when its over....
never used one. i usually fly the ball to the hole with my 60*, even when its on the fringe. if i need it to run i'll just bump it with an 8 iron.
went on a bit of a shopping spree today... got a mizuno gto stand bag, mizuno mp fli hi 21* 3 iron, ping rapture 17* fairway wood, a b60 putter, a tour burner driver(price was too good to pass up) and had my 52* bent to 50* i love edwin watts.... after going there i highly doubt i will ever go to the local dicks sporting goods store anymore, unless i need golf balls....
i'm only 25 and i do think about the past from time to time... i miss playing football, i miss the 2 a days, hitting fat people, beating up the freshmen, raising cain every night after the games, and thinking i owned the world. i miss being able to play golf every single day after school... stealing beer from my friend's dad, beating the hell out of my jeep at summertown, burning rubber at every red light, and throwing a frisbee in the walmart parking lot at 2 am......
ive read both of his previous books and the lost symbol was my favorite of them all. its largely about freemasons and thats a subject thats always held my interest...
i have 8 now... may get a b60 after christmas... 1)ping 50th anniversary anser 2)ping g5i anser 3)ping becu anser 4)ping anser 5 5)acushnet bulls eye 6)ping g2i craz-e 7)ray cook silver ray 8)fox bat micro-34
ive always been into jeeps and rock crawling (i'm an outdoor buff) heres a pic of my jeep i recently sold due to just having a baby... and back when it had a blue cage.... heres why my wife decided i couldnt "afford" it anymore once my daughter was born... i'm a bit on the hardcore side i guess... that POS was my daily driver for about 6 years and i had over 14k invested in parts alone....
any way you can get me a copy of the famous 1 iron shot pic?? im sure you know what i'm talking about. its always been my favorite one...
most recent book was "the lost symbol" by dan brown. ive read all of his books i can get my hands on and this one was the best of them all. i havent read any of the twilight books but i saw both movies. they were not that bad.