or Connect

Posts by -BAMA-

dont know about this... i swing between 98-102 mph with the driver and i can bomb prov1's a long way. i prefer the bridgestones over the pro v1's though. the prov1's spin way too much off my wedges. i prefer a two-bounce over backing it up, i'm more consistent that way... thats just me though...
i would be interested in a 400cc driver. my old launcher 400 was the best driver ever...
my 60* is my favorite club in my bag. i use it for everything from 3/4 swings from 70 yards out to little 2 bounces from the fringe to flops/high pitches when i need to clear a bush or a high mound or whatnot... like others have said.. you need to practice with it. its not as predictable out of the rough as it is out of the fairway(ive hit completely under a ball before, taken a divot and had the ball rest in it) i rarely ever take a full swing with it. ive hitten...
i have had a mild case of the shanks with my wedges before back when i used only my arms... now i rotate my body through on the follow through and havent had them since...
im guessing it wasnt a dymo driver... they dont look like they could possibly break a window.... it had to be a mizuno or miura iron with a nike stamp on it seriously though.. i dont care what happened. tiger's ok. he will keep playing golf and keep winning tournaments.
i'll probably get new vokeys either at the end of 2010 or sometime in 2011. whenever mine are worn. the new groove rule doesnt bother me. i'm open to change.
hit myself in the forehead about 3 years ago trying to figure out how to hit a flop shot. stung for about 5 mins and had dimple imprints on my forehead for about 2 hours.. then it turned red. i was fine though.. just embarrassed.
if its hot pink and black i'd wear it.
the pings are actually alot more forgiving than the hogans... i just have no confidence with them when i address the ball. ballls hit off the toe of the hogans come out dead with no spin.. toe hits with the pings actually go a long way, just leak slightly right... i dont want "new" irons.. i just want some a bit more forgiving without the offset of GI irons... i dont see how yall go 6-8 months without playing golf. i'd die. i actually play all through winter i dont...
ive done it with a 4 iron, 9 iron and putter several times. probably the most fun golf ive ever played. scores were not much higher than when i carry 14 clubs...