or Connect

Posts by David in FL

What's the deal with the weather delay, does anyone know? Hoping to watch it when it comes on at 2:30....
For pure, quality golf, you can't do better that that. 2 great courses, a 9-hole short course, a great practice facility right outside of the rooms, and a nice bar and grill.You'll have a blast.
The trend is where your index would be if today were the end of the revision cycle. In other words, if you don't enter another round before the end of this month, that will be you index when it updates on the first.Edited to add that Dave beat me to it...
There's nothing shady about hunting adjacent to a reservation, as I discussed above. As I also noted, baiting is a common, legal method of lion hunting. Finally it often takes time to track and kill a wounded animal. It's not good, and no hunter is happy if it happens, but the fact that they actually tracked and finally, humanely killed the wounded lion is a very good, ethical thing. Sadly, some hunters would have given up long before 40 hours and left the animal to...
I don't consider hunting wrong.If the hunt was legal, he has nothing to "take responsibility" for. If not, then the offending parties should be held accountable....exactly as I said. You'll also note that, not knowing, I haven't jumped to any conclusions. Except to say in my first post that the original article didn't indicate that he'd done anything wrong, I've neither defended, nor condemned the hunt itself. I simply educated some people who know little or nothing...
Agree.To put into further perspective, Hwange National Park is over 5600 square miles in size. That's more than 60% bigger than Yellowstone National Park. And yes, while no hunting is allowed in Yellowstone, some of the best, most productive big game hunting in all the U.S. occurs immediately adjacent to it. With many of the same animals wandering in or out of the national park daily. Hunters hunt where the animals are. It's not unusual, unethical, nor illegal to hunt...
That wasn't thinned, it was flat bladed! Never got off the ground.... Bummer!
Now that's a strong move!
Epic fail on my part. Given the capitalization, I was hoping you would catch the reference to a certain other type of Tiger. The golfing variety.
You may not realize that you linked another, original article, in your first quote box. That article was referenced, and apparently, let's be generous and say enhanced in the Yahoo article in what appears to be an attempt to sensationalize an otherwise non-story.Just curious, and I have to ask.......would you be this outraged if it was a Tiger that had been killed?!