or Connect

Posts by David in FL

Nothing at all horribly wrong with FF.  I actually played it last Friday, but it was a $35 deal that drove me there.  It's a fairly open course and not all that challenging, but that can be a positive to a big group too.   Probably the biggest issue is that it doesn't drain well and can be sloppy if there's been a lot of rain......as may be the case in late Spring.  If you're limited to 4 courses, there are just better options available in the same general area and price...
 Looks like a fairly common, center-shafted putter.  Doesn't appear much different than any other face-balanced, center-shafted putter out there, of which there are many.  I suspect they'd all work pretty much the same way in the "jig". 
 THE top priority?  No, I don't think so.  It seems to me that there's room for more than one, or even two, "top" priorities.    The question is simply one of perceived equity.  I don't disagree that the use of PED's, and if they want to lump pot in with that, that's fine, is egregious and should be treated as such.  The question is, doesn't the league consider the violent physical assault on a woman at least as reprehensible? If not, then they truly have no moral compass.
Wouldn't play 'em.  I hate logo balls..... 
 No need to work for any company.....after all, you don't need any product to sell.  You have yourself!  
And therein lies the issue. Based on the inequity in punishment, it's apparent that the commissioner doesn't consider this attack to be as egregious as smoking a couple of joints.Bad message....
Nope. I did ask Graeme to sign my 2010 US Open hat after we played, and one ball for a buddy's son, but that's it.
Pkg 1 is the better package. Unfortunately, the 2 OCN courses are the 2 best courses, but FF and Orange Lake are the worst. I'd rate the courses as: 1. Panther Lake 2. Crooked Cat 3. Magnolia 4. Ritz Carlton 5. Palm 6. Celebration 7. Falcons Fire 8. Legends Some other very good courses to consider in that area: Bella Collina Mission Inn - El Campeon Shingle Creek Eagle Creek Waldorf Astoria Why the packages? There are lots of good golf options down here and...
In 45+ years of playing, I've never had an ace. I can think of at least 2 that would have gone in a 15 inch hole in the last 6 months alone though..... Just sayin'..... I don't know that I could afford the bar bills though!
Traditionally, whoever gets the ace, buys drinks for the house.  At my buddy's club, they'll even let the cart girl know and capture the guys on the course as well.  He pays a couple of bucks per month for $1,000 insurance, and still had to dig into his wallet for another $600 for his last ace.  Tough crowd there! I've never had one, but if I ever do, my credit card will go down on the bar, and I'll be happy to celebrate with the entire crowd!      There are people who...