or Connect

Posts by n8dogg2669

I have been looking at them for awhile and I decided to finally pull the trigger. I've had my MP-52's since they came out, so I felt I got my worth out of them.  Thanks... lol, I really liked the way they looked and I didn't want to move away from a Forged club but wanted something that was a little more forgiving and still looked good and not like a clunky GI club. I'm happy so far.
Just picked up a set of Mizuno JPX 850 Forged irons.
Not 230 carry, that's with run out. It carries about 200-210 with the 3 wood but I get a alot of roll. I hit it pretty low and it runs. With my driver at 94mph I am carrying about 210-215 & I get 15-20 yards of roll. When I hit one on the screws it occasionally will roll out to 250 but it is few and far between. I know I hit down on the ball, when I try to hit up on the ball I get a 210 yard balloon ball with backspin. But I definetly don't carry it 230 that's with roll Out
So I am always tinkering with something in my game, swing, equipment, shoes, etc. I can't help it, my OCD takes over and I'm off to the races. I have had an issue with hitting my Driver and 3 wood almost as far as each other. I do not hit the ball long. I have an average of 94 mph club head speed with my driver. I carry it about 210-215 and can usually get it to roll out to 235 (thank god I can putt). Anyways, I feel like I have to pound my driver (hard swing almost out of...
If you are at Golfsmith, ask them to create a new golfer profile on the GC2 that they use to ensure the profile doesn't have some exaggerated attributes. A close friend of mine has a GC2 setup in his garage and I play on it 3 times a week in the colder months here in Michigan so I know what my numbers look like on a GC2 that is setup correctly. Within the GC2 you can "boost" a golfer's profile and make the ball go a lot farther than it really is going. Its a dirty trick...
Hit it to the distances you can control and are accurate with. If you hit a driver, 5iron, 60wedge and 1 putt, its the same as the driver, 3 wood, 2 putt. I dont hit the ball long at all, and I play alot of par 4's as 3 shot holes. I have spent so much time on my short game that I am confident enough that I can get up and down from 100 and in most of the time ( i dont always, but I am more comfortable doing that then trying to hit a 230 yard three wood accurate). It...
Guys I play in a golf league, and it is definetly a beer league. We have played the same format the last two years and we are looking to shore up some rules and procedures and I am looking to see what other people have done and get some ideas. We play a 2 man scramble that is match play style against another team and it is handicapped. This is a nine hole league. So basically you take your scramble team score against the other teams scramble score and you either win the...
And he is supposed to play next week. If he isnt in a dentist chair right this second and shows up in Doral next week it will be in poor taste IMO.
  He told the reporters on the way out that he "was in a bad palce mentally". And then they asked if anything was wrong physically and he said "No". Now the Camp Rory and Nike PR spin o rama machine has a hold of it and it is a wisdom tooth issue. IMO he is having equipment and swing issues and he has to play through it. To disgrace the game like that and walk off is outrageous. Think of the non-exempt guy or Monday qualifier who couldnt play because Rory was in the...
What a baby.... Number one in the world and he walks off because he is playing bad. Nice example he is setting right there. Makes me feel bad for the monday qualifiers and non exempt guys who couldnt play becuase Rory was in the field and he had a temper tantrum and walks off... I used to like Rory..