or Connect

Posts by n8dogg2669

Arcadia will not dissapoint. My personal opinion is it is the nicest public course in Michigan. Sounds like a great trip, have fun!
  New Sun Mountain Four 5 golf bag. I had the Titleist Mid Sized Staff bag and I love it, but it's just not practical for how much i play and go to the range. I needed something light weight.
On the Stricker and Woods pairing absolutely. On the Furyk/Stricker pick absolutely. Maybe if he didnt put Woods/Stricker together 3 times and sit Phil/Keegan, than this conversation could have been he did a bad job, but at least they pulled it out. Wouldnt have mattered if they won, his picks were questionable, and his matchups and pairings were not good in my opinion. Everyone has their own opinion, and I'm calling it like I see it, I dont expect you or anyone else to...
The Americans deserve to sit and watch the Euros get hammered on Guiness and sing Ole for the next 5 hours. Calling them choke artists would be a compliment, came on US soil and shoved it down our throats. Get some heart US, get some heart. DL3 did a poor job in picks and match ups in my opinion.. So irritated I am going to the range to hit golf balls..
Can't beat that price. I wore through mine in a season, switched to Golfpride Tour Wrap 2G in White. I loved the Black Widows, but I played right through them, and they got slippery. I was playing 3 times a week and hitting the range 2-3 of the other days a week. Good Luck.
The shoes are probably real comfy, but to me they look terrible. My friend on our league just bought a pair and I finally saw these up close and personal and they look like vinyl or plastic. To me, if I am paying that much then they better look good and be comfortable. I have paid that much for golf shoes multiple times, but these look terrible in my opinion.
not an individual round, but I played in an Autism Charity outing yesterday and we won the scramble outing by 5 shots with a -14(57). It was a great day, and it got to a point that if it was on a green or close to it, it went in. Awesome day and we were able to donate all our winnings back for about a $5k donation to fight Autism. Absolutely wonderful day yesterday.
  Finally decided to retire my Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport Mid Slant. It's been the only putter in my bag for the last 13-14 years.
There is a PDF to download in here to go over the different styles and arc to fit your putter. Some good info in there, might help you out.   http://www.scottycameron.com/studio/articles/details.aspx?id=56
Hawkseye is nice, and like another person said Arcadia Bluffs in an hour away and IMO of of the top 3 courses in the state.