or Connect

Posts by n8dogg2669

I really like the Yes Sophia. really like how it gets the ball to roll over off the club face. Good luck.
Justin Leonard is a jerk. I met him at the Buick Open years ago and he had to be the biggest a-hole I have met. I watched him scold a little kid because he had a sharpie and a hat asking him for an autograph and he didnt want to get marker on his shirt. I can understand not wanting to get marker on your shirt, but to scold a 10 year old kid asking for an autograph seemed way out of line. It made me lose all respect for him at that very moment.   I will say on the...
Played 8 holes and I was right around even par. We were just out on the course enjoying the 80 degree March weather in Michigan. Almost made one from 120 yards, and had a tap in birdie on number 2. So we get to the 9th tee and the course GM meets us out there. We played a 2 on 2 combined score match. I played -3 for 6 holes, and missed an 8' birdie putt to make it -4 for 6 holes. My partner 4 putted the first match hole we played to tie them on that hole and we won the...
nice list. I played Hawkseye, Arcadia, and the Fazio and Jones course at Treetops, along with 2 rounds at Threetops on the par 3 course. We have a trip planned for July that includes Forest Dunes, Ostego, All 3 treetops courses, 2 rounds on Threetops, and the Dream or Nightmare on the way home. I was really impressed with the condo we rented at Treetops last year. 4 of us paid $350 a piece, and got 2 rounds on Threetops, 1 round on the Jones course and 1 on the Fazio and...
lol @ the responses.. I'll just sit in the corner envious of all the lucky guys on this board. The internet is such an awesome place
LMAO, nice... BTW go Wings, looking for 21 in a row tonight!!!  

Wow, thesandtrap.com members must have some of the most beautiful wives/girlfiends on the planet to be dissing this girl like that. I guarantee 99.99% of the people on here, including the ones posting in here would be at attention in a split second if she would get in that same outfit and said let's go... LOL at the response in this thread...
120 yard SW for Eagle. This was about 11-12 years ago.Worked at a local course and I was borrowing the head pro's old set of Wedges. First hole, hit my drive, than was farther out than I hit a SW, but I was kind of anxious to try them out. Hit it, didnt think much but as I watched it hit the green, caught a slope and went in. The Head Greens keeper was standing there watching it, as the first hole of that particular 9 went right by the maintenence shed. It was the first...
Huntmore is a very nice track. Very impressed with how nice they keep it. My step dad wanted to get his brains kicked in so we played the tips one day after it hadnt rained in a week or so.. Between the greens being like glass and playing over 7k yards it was brutal.. fun but brutal.