or Connect

Posts by n8dogg2669

I had a great year in my opinion. I dropped my handicap down by a couple strokes from last year, and I have to say this was the most consistant I have played in about 10 years. I re dedicated myself to practicing and it really payed off. I won my League championship this year by a pretty good margin ( First year on a league). And I shot under par 4 times this year (9 holes only - 34 each time) and I had over 20 rounds in the 70's. Shot a low of 72 and won 1 of the 4...
Chipped in from about 30 yards for eagle on number 1 (Back 9) in a tournament yesterday.
Man do I wish I could get this statement to sink in with some of my friends.    
Yeah those are about the same ones I play. I played Romeo Golf Course just about every friday last year in somewhat of a standing tee time. I just got a range pass to The Orchards, so I plan on doing some serious practicing there, nice mile drive from home. Good luck on your tour.  
I have the same grips, I think you will be very pleased with that decision. Looks great.    
cross handed, or left hand low as some call it, with my fingers overlapping just like a left handed golf grip. Been the same for 14 years now.
Welcome, I am from Shelby Twp as well. Well actually Washington Twp now but I grew up in Shelby. What courses do you play in the area? I just got on a Monday league at Glacier club, which is awesome because I live across the street from the course :). Anyways, welcome aboard.
club brush and a red Polish Century Club golf towel.
I picked up a Superfast 2.0 on Saturday and after 2 days at the range I still have a smile on my face. I switched from a Mizuno MP-600 and I have to say there is zero comparison. I feel like the ball really comes off the face hot and I cant wait to be on a golf course.
Bought a Taylormade Superfast 2.0 driver, a University of Michigan headcover, and a Family Guy Peter Griffin Headcover.