or Connect

Posts by n8dogg2669

cross handed, or left hand low as some call it, with my fingers overlapping just like a left handed golf grip. Been the same for 14 years now.
Welcome, I am from Shelby Twp as well. Well actually Washington Twp now but I grew up in Shelby. What courses do you play in the area? I just got on a Monday league at Glacier club, which is awesome because I live across the street from the course :). Anyways, welcome aboard.
club brush and a red Polish Century Club golf towel.
I picked up a Superfast 2.0 on Saturday and after 2 days at the range I still have a smile on my face. I switched from a Mizuno MP-600 and I have to say there is zero comparison. I feel like the ball really comes off the face hot and I cant wait to be on a golf course.
Bought a Taylormade Superfast 2.0 driver, a University of Michigan headcover, and a Family Guy Peter Griffin Headcover.
I played this shaft in my Mizuno Mp-600. I had an issue with Ballooning my drivers and it was robbing my distance. Only problem I saw (which IMO is my swing not the shaft) is that I get like zero roll. I usually see a ball mark within 5 feet of my ball. I bought a TM Superfast 2.0 yesterday, so the Mizuno has gone to the corner of the living room for now. Good luck.
Thats a sweet day at the golf shop right there. I want to know how big of a grin you had walking out after completely reloading the golf bag. I just bought a MP T10 52 wedge and it should be here tomorrow.
The 9064 is a hot driver. Guys on the LDA are using these basically off the shelf and having success with them. I have been debating buying the Ping G15 or the 9064 myself.
          Mizuno MP600 Driver Aldila NV Shaft Mizuno F60 3wood TaylorMade raylor 19* Mizuno MP52 3-pw Mizuno r series 56* Mizuno r series 60* Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport Midslant Adidas tour 360 FootJoy Dryjoys All in the Titleist Midsize Staff bag
easy... PUTTING!!!