or Connect

Posts by anthonykim3

congrats , maybe some tighter dispersion with a stiff ;)
i havent hit a driver my last 3 rounds and they are a 71 , 69 , and 73 , no need for a driver guys aslong as ur comfortable with hitting greens from 190 -200 no need for driver at all
perfect and pure are difrent , the pure shots there talking about are going over the green .. a perfect shots in the hole , my pure shots tend to be very close to perfect (with in 5 feet) and well if it goes over the green is it really pure ? , maybe there was wind ? idk all im saying is pure shots should go tight
i have like at least 5 a round , but it normally only goes and extra 5 yards , but i strike the ball pretty solid , the wear mark on the face of my mizuno 7 iron is not bigger than a nickel , all be it is just starting
i think it all matters for handicap a 12-20 handicaper will probably improve more by hitting more gir , but when you get down to the 5-0 short game is huge , and i know for me all year i can just add 39 on to the amount of putts i take and thats my score or with in 1 stroke everytime ! , so when i have 28 putts thats a 67 , but when i shit the bed with 33 thats a 72. im a little better than scratch +0.9 and i hit 12 / 18 gir or 66% and my scrambling avg for the year is...
driver - 25 last 5 out of 8 were out of bounds in tournaments :) fwy woods- +4 270 in the fairway hybrids- scratch 230 hit green 60 percent probably full wedge - 1 or 2 i make a birdie about 50 % of time chipping scratch my up down is 63 % for the year putting- scratch , i avg 30.1 putts for the year
i bought one and it broke after 10 putts
i got down to scratch with 8 hours a day of golf 2 of them short game , for the last 2 summers and i play 5 times a week during school when its warm enough , and before it comes up i do have a job , but i am gonna stop responding before i get flamed at hard
there is so many of us out here that were not even really considered good aha , in the tournament world thats okay at my age , is u watch the usa junior am , jordan speith and the like are plus 3-4 and there 16 , some kid came second last year was a +2 and 14 , anthony palucci i believe (sp) , so long story short yes and i am no where near my goal
honestly guys my bad , its just my opinion and i know u really dont care what some 15 year old says on the internet , so sorry