or Connect

Posts by TyCobb

My apologies, guys, it would be a right-handed set though.
Best pic I can do since all I have is a webcam. Had them less than a year, played less than 30 times with them. Incredible condition.. Hopefully someone local wants to buy them cause I don't want to mess with shipping, but will if someone out of state wants them.
Taylormade Tour Preferred Iron Set Specs: +1/2 length, 2* upright Dynamic Gold S300 Shafts Great condition. Anything else you need to know, ask in here or via pm. Don't want any trades, just giving up golf. Any offer lower than $200, just don't even bother contacting. Thanks guys.
The Cleveland 588 DSG Wedges are rusting in our golf store just from sweaty hands touching the backs of the heads. Not surprised at all that they are rusting after three rounds of golf...
I've played the TP Red's, 07 Pro V1's, Burner TP's, B-330s's, and the Nike One Tour's. The Nike One's are my favorite ball out of all of the them. Especially around the greens. Wow.
Haha, wow. This guy is ridiculous... Skins game.
I am not sure if it's a regional thing, but here in Southern California, they are on sale till May 30th for $199.99. Sports Authority internet is completely different from the actual walk-in stores.
Sports Authority has them on sale for $199.99. It is not an error. It's Golf Month at The Sports Authority.
Used Callaway FT-3 Big Bertha Fusion 10* Draw driver with a Fujikura Speeder 757 Tour Spec X-Flex tipped 1" shaft. Will take best offer.
I got an extra Taylormade Z Smoke TP Wedge. It's got +1/2 length and 2* upright though.