or Connect

Posts by apex53

Roll with it... Who cares what anyone thinks about your headcovers, if you like them that's all that matters... Have fun with it
I bought the 910D3, 9.5 with the Kai'Li shaft... Got fitted at Edwin Watts by the Titleist rep... Numbers were great on the monitor, club felt great... Have played two rounds with this driver and I love it... When a friend of mine who used to blow it by me by at least twenty yards mentions that I'm hitting it farther than I used to I know I've got the right driver in my hands... I thought the 909 felt "dead", the 910 feels hot coming off the face
Be careful of clone stickers, I've heard they can really do damage to not only your clubs but also your swing
I know that Muirfield Village has received massive quantums of rain but I'm surprised that they are playing lift, clean, and place... You'd think Jack would have something to say about that... I understand it's a PGA Tour event and not completely under his control but seems a little strange to me
I think it stems from his motocross background... From what I have seen in attending a couple of motocross events most guys wear their hats like that... I was completely out of style with my Titleist golf hat
The fat kid in a donut shop comment made me laugh out loud... Sorry to hear about your course, that does seem really effed up, hope it gets back to normal soon and the pro stays off the tractor
I like McCord, seems I'm in the minority here but he makes me laugh, like Feherty as well... Kostis is another matter, what a blowjock
Personally I can't ever see The Open being played on anything but a links course... The golf purists would scream blasphemy if the R&A ever moved the championship away from the links rota... As far as I'm concerned The Open IS links golf
Romo absolutely did the right thing but going to OTA's and not the qualifier... The Dallas media would have barbequed his ass in molasses for skipping a "voluntary" OTA... Doubtful that missing a practice in May would lose a game for the Cowboys during the season but he's got to be the leader of the team and set an example... Dallas is a Cowboys town first and a sports town second... Romo is held to a higher standard than any other athlete in this town, any time the media...
enjoy the tournament