or Connect

Posts by apex53

I'm a big fan of Fossil Creek and Winstar... Haven't played Westridge yet but I got an eagl card for Christmas so I've got a free round there, looking forward to playing it... Tribute is pricey, I don't play there unless they have a special or twilight... Here's to warmer weather and you getting to enjoy your new sticks!
All around the Metroplex: Tribute, Castle Hills, Tenison, Bear Creek, Hawks Creek, Texas Star... This "arctic blast" cancelled a chance I had to play Dallas National. Yourself?
I know our Sand Trap friends up North are used to dealing with tough winters but here in Texas we're not... This is the coldest and craziest winter I can remember... As was previously mentioned, we have already had three snow days, that doesn't happen here in Texas... Ice storms yes, snow storms no... Now I know what everyone means when they say cabin fever... Sunday is supposed to be in the 40's, I'll be on the course... Keep the faith boys
Ordered the book and DVD set, the DVD set arrived today... Saw the infomercial on GC but found it for less on Amazon... Book is on backorder, can't wait to check it out
The entire infomercial is funny, but my favorite part is when the doctor talks about choking up on a baseball bat, the actor that is dressed up as a baseball player has the most confused look on his face, kind of like "I thought this was a commercial for The Hammer?"... The whole thing is so bad it's genius... Almost like a SNL skit
I'll be tuned in Tuesday night
2010 U.S. Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Team Forwards (13) David Backes Dustin Brown Ryan Callahan Chris Drury Patrick Kane Ryan Kesler Phil Kessel Jamie Langenbrunner Ryan Malone Zach Parise Joe Pavelski Bobby Ryan Paul Stastny Defensemen (7) Erik Johnson Jack Johnson Mike Komisarek Paul Martin Brooks Orpik Brian Rafalski Ryan Suter Goaltenders (3) Ryan Miller Jonathan Quick Tim Thomas
If you're one of those people for whom $500 is your usualy price per round, then did I mention I am available for adoption? LOL! I wanted to play Pebble because of the history, but I enjoyed Spyglass Hill and Pasatiempo more than Pebble... If I get a chance to go back, I'll play both Spyglass and Pasatiempo again but doubtful I'll play Pebble
I will be rooting for Team USA but also Team Canada... I was born and raised in Texas but three of my best friends are Canadians... If the USA can't win, and it seems unlikely, I say go Canada! Funny t-shirt, I got that right away... I don't think my Canadian friends would be offended, they'd laugh at that, although they have lived in Texas for quite a while... We have plenty of Molson here in Texas, Molson Canadian is my favorite
Something like what they did with The Duel in the Sun... I had never seen that tournament coverage... Even though I think the show was only 30 minutes long it was nice to see Nicklaus and Watson going head to head. I consider myself a serious golf fan, I enjoy watching Tiger, but I'd be watching a "Golf Channel Classic" if it's Tiger or someone else... I watched Nelson vs. Littler at Pine Valley a week or so ago on SWWoG, that was genius