or Connect

Posts by Spackler-esque

I guess you've never hit Bridgestone's irons. The really are wonderful. Bridgestone really isn't just their balls, though they do a great job with those, too.Srixon balls are great.As for Scotty... I agree with ryo that they are overrated. I mean, with the cult following that will pay thousands and thousands of dollars for a putter and the presence that SC has on tour, how can you possibly call it underrated? Scotty's are considered by most golfers to be the best...
Very much agree with this. Their irons are very nice (I almost bought a set of unhit J33 combos... Gave me about two to three weeks more pause before ordering my Mizunos) and their balls are money. In terms of balls, I'm very happy with Srixon's tour balls, both old and new. Haven't seen much mainstream press on them, but very impressed.
81 (41/40). Ball striking was all over the place until hole 7. Fwy: 7/14 GIR: 5/18 Putts: 33 U&D: 5/10 Ugly day, but had a lot of fun. Just wish my flat stick hadn't decided to let me down for the first time this year Yeah, yeah... I know. Indian and arrows.
You know, man... Pelosi's as worthless as the GOP. And I hate PC bullshit. I'm a libertarian. The government can stay the hell out of my business. So please, shut the f' up about with your political crap. You're wrong. Pryor, Carlin... That's my kind of humor. I'm not offended when someone's called a *****. I just think Phil's an ass and this exemplifies it. Phil went out of his way to make a scene. That's unprofessional of him at best. And I wouldn't bet that Faldo and...
Actually, the funny thing is that you read the two paragraphs of preamble I wrote but ignored the rest of what I said. Or at least didn't respond to it. Phil has no basis to stand on to criticize Faldo like that, even if he was joking (which Faldo didn't seem to appreciate, anyway). There's no reason to call him a ***** or a woman. Or big for that matter. I mean, Phil calling someone other than John Daly big? And to do all that loudly in front of a group, making sure...
Everyone love Bill Murray, and rightfully so. But the real star of Caddyshack is obviously the little furball he's hunting: the Gopher! It's so obvious. Hell, he can even dance! What's not to love about'm?
Yeah... I am over a 15. I don't lose it on the greens. I average around 30 putts per round and have only had 1 three-putt this year in 10 rounds. It ain't the arrow (which is awesome)... Rife is the #1 putter on the Champion's Tour without paying anyone to use their product... whereas Odyssey pays players to use their putters. Hmmm... I guess Odyssey isn't for everyone, either.And having owned an Odyssey putter before buying my Rife (and trying a brand new Sabertooth...
I'm not disagreeing that they make some great clothing (I love their pants, shoes, and shirts) and some really good clubs (the pro combo tours are still some of my favorite irons ever), but read that statement again and try to figure out what's not right... I'll give you a second... All golf companies just focus on golf equipment. They all spend a lot on R&D. It's not like Nike is alone here. Nike is a diversified company, unlike Acushnet. They don't focus solely on...
First of all, I will agree that Tiger is abrasive. Ooooo! I like his interviews. They have more substance than Phil's do. They're more professional. That being said, I'm not a Tiger junkie. I like him, but I didn't miss the hype when he was out.What Lemay427 clearly stated, that you somehow completely missed, is that Phil seems like a real fake. Nowhere did he say that Phil was an ass because he isn't as dominant as Tiger. He said he respected dominance over...
More evidence Phil's an ass. Woo hoo... Big deal? What else is new?