or Connect

Posts by oct411

Your nonsense is getting boring and I am bored of messing with your head. lol. yawn... zzz...Not even going to bother responding to anything you have to say.Too boring...You're ignored. Thanks. Sorry. No, the main factor in maximizing distance in driving is swing speed at impact, the kind of golf ball you use, and the ball need to be hit on the sweet spot of the driver head and the shot must be taking a straight or slightly draw flight depending on where it's aimed.Not...
How about we just move on? lol Anyone else have played the 906F2 please share your thoughts, love to hear them good or bad, thanks.
Don't go with a Hi-bore, I heard it's unforgiving compare to other driver heads out there. I would go with TM 425, TM 460, Titleist 905R or Ping G5. TM usually don't have alot of exotic shaft options but their own shafts though. UST Proforce V2 75 shaft is ok, a poorman's version of the Real Speeder 757. The V2 feels hollow and is lighter, less dense than the 757. The 757 and V2 75 are more of a dead/firm feeling shaft, if you like that go for it. I wouldn't recommand...
That makes alot of sense... Blah Blah Blah... Hmm... That's why 80% of top PGA Pro players including the best, Tiger Woods, used Driver lofts 9.5 or lower and 75g or heavier X-Stiff shafts on their driver which all promotes a lower ball launch and flight...
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us buddy. This guy cracks me UP!!! You know that 61.40% of the member voted "No way steel is superior" ? According to you, I guess we're not only not entitled to our opinion, we are ALL wrong too for having one. Majority doesn't win here, I am beginning to think this forum is run by a Nazi...
That was not an advice It was an opinion, a point of view.That's the essentiality of a online forum, to have your own opinion, thanks.What a shame, I thought that you would know that by now after what, let see... 4,883 posts? The truth is that, I can care less if you agree or disagree to ANY of my opinion. If you like to spend $400+ to reshaft your irons to Graphite shafts or buy a new irons set with Graphite shafts and pay $200 or $300 more than the steel shaft version,...
Hello, to anyone that has experienced or owned the newly release Titleist 906F2 fairway woods I would like to hear what you think of it good or bad! Also let us know what shaft you have on the Titleist 906F2. If you have also play with the Titleist 904F, how does the 906F2 compare to the 904F? It is better or worst? I'm in the market to pick up a 906F2, but would love to hear about what thoughts people have after playing them first. Thanks alot for any info
Sorry, didn't know you are 48 and have elbow and wrist problems, if I were you I probably get the some thing too... Just glad I'm still young playing and enjoying this game.Yea I explained earlier that golfers that are healthy and in the age of 18-45 should be using steel shafts in irons, they are cheaper, works just fine and most stock shafts on brand name irons are steel, unless you go to the local Wal-Mart and buy a set that's $199 or less they often have cheap...
ROFL!!! You must be very special to have those aren't you? How far are you hitting with those in your irons? And if you perfer those on your irons what is so great about them as compare to steel shaft like DGS or Rifles? I have no doubt everyone on this forum would love to know the answers. So let us know
Agreed, but I still don't know what the hell you are talking about... ROFL!!! Goto Garfalloy's website and look under iron shafts, there are only:http://www.grafalloy.com/grafalloy/products.asp Prologic 3.8 - 3.0 torque ProLaunch 3.3 torque ProLite 3.3 torque No Blue. I'll stick to my steel shaft and you to your w/e Garfalloy blue crap