or Connect

Posts by Range King

Ah, Poults. Always good for some drama.   This is surely one of the situations, that should only be regulated among the players. No harm, no foul, and I applaud Poulter for the entertainment.  
It is definitely legit. You can also try Sonocaddie. It is free, as long as you only load 1 course. However, with my old iphone 3G it is not very stable and shuts down from time to time, when push notifications come in. But since it is free for the first course, there is no risk.
"Golf Shot GPS" is the best I have seen so far.
Hello, Over the years, I kept buying 35" putters, but recently I changed my putting stroke, and would like to use a shorter putter. Can I just take off 1" from the butt end and putt a new grip on? Or is the clubhead somehow adjusted to the shaft length? Also I am worried about putting the grip back on. I figure I need to get it back on perfectly. Any special tips for regripping a putter? thx, Dom
Haha, must have been the putt that (almost) went into the water hazard.He had to putt over a ridge, but the ball did not make it to the other side.Instead of rolling over and breaking to the left big time, it stayed at the top and broke to the right, away from the whole and stopped on the read water hazard line.
Can these guys really dial in their drivers yard by yard, or is this just a bread and butter driving distance?
Alex Prugh misses Hole-in-One on the Par 4 17 by inches...... and then Mediate with another eagle on 17 from 116 yds. That must be pretty unique: Mediate holes Rd1: 230yds Rd2: 160yds Rd3: 111yds Rd4: 114yds
Here is an article explaning the possibility of Kaymer grabbing the top spot pretty soon. Westwood not the only player who can take No. 1 on Oct. 31
Temperature alone is influencing distances. Warm air is less dense than cold air, hence ball goes further. So thousands of raindrops pounding the ball during flight will most certainly make a difference.
And another win under his belt. Kaymer wins the Dunhill Links C'ship @ St. Andrews and his third tournament in a row.