or Connect

Posts by TakeDeadAim

So he used to vent out his injuries and lack of wins on the course with some extramarital sex... now that ends... I pitty the rest of the players on tour when he returns to vent out his marital frustrations on the golf course... watchout !!! How has everyone (including professional phsycologists) missed the fact that his extra-marital affaires and other ranting raves in his personal life have little to do with sex addiction, but rather with a keen sense of lack of...
I´d say one fist in irons, maybe up to 2 fists with woods. Tops. 3 fists seems stretching the arms out a bit too far.
The big problem is that there is no one right way to do anything in golf. Specifically with backswings, it all depends on the things you are working on or correcting. There are endless parts of your body that are involved in the backswing, each person pays attention to only one or two tops. For example, I have a natural tendency to overturn my right hip in the backswing, so what I "feel" is all my weight on the inside of my right thigh throughout the backswing motion. ...
Oh, that was money !!! LMAO !!!
+1 Outstanding advice.
Dear Terrible Golfer, Here is my bet. Buy a set of blades and you will be sorry in less than 3 months. I am saying this with full confidence not because of your high handicap, but because of the golf swing and golf habits you have described about yourself. The problem with blades is that they feel phenomenal when you hit them dead-center on the sweet spot, but for you that may happen 20% of the time, tops. With the other 80% of the off-the-center hits you will lose...
+1. Besides, not all clubs can be adjusted for lie and loft... What exactly is not working with your swing and/or ball flight? You may need golf lessons, not club fittings...
I just wanted to congratulate you for a decision most golfers (SD handicaps included) should make and are afraid to make.
From your comments about the store, seems to me you entered the shop prepared for a fight...
Well, I see tremendous improvement. Congratulations. Although there is no quarter coin on your left foot, I think it would stay solid there until the very end of the swing... which is good. I´d say you´re on the right track...