or Connect

Posts by TakeDeadAim

Correct. But he doesn´t have a balance problem that needs correction, right? The exercise I mentioned will help you concentrate on keeping the weight in the right places throughout the swing. To do it correctly you will have to smooth your swing some. Little by little you´ll start getting some more umph into the swing, and a slight roll of the outside of the left foot can occur and it is ok, as long as you finish in balance.
The quarter is suppossed to stay there the entire time, and it will proof that you have a completely balanced swing. Some people lift their left heel a bit on the backswing, which is ok, and if you do, the quarter will fall off your foot as you turn to the top of your backswing. If so, try to shorten the backswing just a little bit to go through with the rest of the exercise. No one should roll their left foot outward on the follow through and this is what the quarter...
Interestingly enough I was shorter with my MP-57s (tried them with 3 different shafts) than anything else I´ve ever played... I guess it is proof that there are no absolute truths in golf equipment, being the indian the driving force behind the specific results...
3/4 swing... of course.
Wow. How did you arrive at that conclusion?I am saying that accidents happen. A golf course is a likely environment for accidents to happen. Hence my suggestion that a place, such as a golf course, where accidents may (and do) occur, should carry some kind of liability coverage for such incidents. Another "more common sense" approach would force an owner of a house near such environments to carry such insurance.BUT, in no case should a golf player be liable for...
Exactly right. The chicken-wing arms in your case is just a consequence of hitting up on the ball with your shoulders, which in turn, makes you bounce backward throwing you off balance. Try this. Place a quarter on the top of your left shoe. Ensure it stays there throughout the entire swing. It may restrict your backswing a little, but don´t worry, it will end up smoothing out your swing.How to fix lifting the shoulders? Just concentrate on passing your arms...
Incredible that a golf course is not obligated to carry liability insurance for damages occured by non-negligent players. The golf course shoud pay the lady for whatever damages the player of that course caused. The golf course shoudl then go after the player if negligence is believed to be the cause of the mishap.
You only need to concentrate on fixing that balance after impact. It is caused because you apply some lift with your shoulders at impact almost causing you to reverse pivot. Work on your finish, ensuring ALL your weight ends on the inside of your left thigh.
Trying doesn´t cost you money... buying blindly will...
I am my own GOD. My mind is my religion. My body is my temple. My family are my disciples. My friends are my believers... GOLF is my HELL !!!