or Connect

Posts by TakeDeadAim

Ask not whether JD is doing something wrong... (clearly not, as he is well within the rules...), but whether the manufacturers are doing something wrong... Any CTO of any company would be embarrased if all the technology bluffs the company has been selling as breakthroughs throughout the years proved pointless, as 30 year-old equipment was demanded by top professionals and clients...
+1Besides, if they know you well enough to tell you they spent over $800 for the clubs, you should feel safe telling them what happened to find out where they REALLY bought the clubs.
You describe a similar problem I had a couple of years ago. When doing fittings, my swing speed and ball flight always called for a 110grs Regular steel shaft, but the truth was that the weight proved to be too heavy the last four or five holes. I also came from playing 85gr graphites. I have been using KBS Tour90 Regular shafts for the last year and I am extremely happy with the weight and my performance the last leg of the round. I have also extensively used the...
In general terms, the right "worth" of anything is the highest amount of money people are willing to pay for that specific item, whatever it may be, without risking a decrease of its demand. So, the question would be, is Pebble Beach packed year round even with a $500 green fee? Find that answer and you will find the answer to your query at the same time. Interestingly enough, maybe it would still be packed at 6 or even $700 a round...
Beware of excessive practice on mats... your elbows will sure suffer the consequences.
It is generally a club that helps beginners enjoy their first rounds on the course. Once you learn the very basics of a chipping stroke, the chipper becomes obsolete, mainly for its limited range of strokes, whereas the same chip can be done with any other club with varying flight and roll results.
You seem to mix apples and oranges. People admire Ben Hogan the golfer. If people look for kindness, they would probably choose mother Teresa as a role model.
Hello blackxpress. I am TakeDeadAim and I am a golfaholic also...
At your handicap, it is most likely a consequence of cutting across on the downswing path. This happens to me when I try to overhit the ball, because I get too much shoulder action going... But with your handicap, nothing we pure mortals can say could help you better than you yourself at the range...
Can you squeeze the performance of a 300hp car in the US Highways?...