or Connect

Posts by TakeDeadAim

Seeing the intent of the list, I somehow miss Charles Barklay in there...
You don´t need to guess. You can try it yourself. I´d say Uniflex is to tiger´s swing what lady´s flex is to your swing. Borrow a set of lady´s and play a round. Tell us all about it...
Man, has someone told you you have a very common name? "The John Doe scholarship for outstanding improvement in golf". Self explanatory...
I have always suspected of this type of "on sale" schemes, not only for this specific site, but in general (typical mother´s day, valentine´s and similar type sales...). I just never had the time and patience to follow it through like you´ve done. Thank you for your time and for sharing this.
I couldn´t agree more with the response and the tips. Outstanding.
Well... I have to admit, D3G your scare ranks right up there with mine... glad it was just that... a scare.
No wonder. The problem could be a few things, but none to do with your stance. Could be that you are releasing your hands early, or "casting". Could be that you are dropping your shoulders on the downswing... Hard to say. A video showing your swing could help us.
Mine was definitely seeing the face of my first boy after birth. He must have been the ugliest living creature ever to be born out of a human body. I was on a business trip, about 6-hour drive from home and my wife calls me at 4 am that she is in labour. There I grab the car and drive 100mph till I get to the hospital and they show me this "thing", suppossedly a baby boy... and they try to convince me that he is my son... A shapei with a full head of hair-ball...
No you didn´t !!! Did you say the sh-word? How dare you?
I´d love to see the greenkeeper´s reaction when he finds you putting with a 5 iron...