or Connect

Posts by TakeDeadAim

Hi. I think there is a typo in your profile. It says Midwest, shouldn´t it say Wildwest?
It seems as though it wasn´t a trick question, but rather a rhetorical one...
I have more or less the same stats you mention, probably a bit longer on firm turf, and the thought has never even crossed my mind... as a matter of fact I had a chance to play an X-stiff 3wood for a while and it was a diff world all together...
99.99% of the time that someone talks to the other guy´s ball is just a sign of politeness, sportsmanship, support and chivalry. If someone gets annoyed by people being polite and supportive... who has the problem?
For how much? hahaha...
I have been using the Momentus iron (same thing as the driver you have seen) for the last 8 years. It is a great tool to strenghten your musles. Since you swing slower the club seems to go more in its desired plane, which also helps your muscles memorize the correct path and fix some minor deviances in your swing... It is no gimmick, it works. But don´t hit balls with it. I almost screwed up mine doing it (at least my 8 year old version of it). And try to get the...
+1 lalalala (there´s a minimum of 9 characters, so I have to add the lalala crap to my +1 vote... but then again, with the explanation, the lalalala is not needed, but if I take it out, there is no point explaining anything and back to needing more characters.........aaaarrrgggghhh!!!!! See what you make me do!!!!!)
Tiger, is that you?
Could be a consequence of the shaft, because it is hard for me to imagine that a 21 hcp would increase consistency going from cally x-14 to mizunos mp-57... This is a SD hcp talking, who went from cally x-18 to mizuno mp-57 and got rid of them in less than a year... even after a shaft change... But, shader things have enlightened me...
You have a nice swing... you lefties... You seem to take the club back a little on the inside, though it seems it is not so much the arms as it is the hands... Also, I see some serious overswing that although doesn´t cause you to reverse pivot, I am sure that if you shortened a tad would suite your body type much better and probably give you more control and distance... I think it may also help you finish with a little more balance... you can´t hold the finish for...