or Connect

Posts by EHSGolf1

I have a Nike SasQuatch Sumo2 4 Wood 17 degree. It has the stock Mitsubishi stiff shaft. It's in mint condition and has only been hit a handful of times. I am open for about any trades, so I will listen to any offers. Trade wise, I am mainly looking for an Adams Idea Pro Black/ Super Hybrid in the 20-23 degree range or a TaylorMade Rescue TP or non TP 22 degree. But, as I said before, I am open to any trades. I am looking to get $65 OBO and I can also add money in...
I have a Titleist 907 D2 8.5 degree stiff shaft for sale. It has a made for Titleist Aldila shaft in it. I am open for about any trades, so I will listen to any offers. Trade wise, I am mainly looking for an Adams Idea Pro Black/ Super Hybrid in the 20-23 degree range or a TaylorMade Rescue TP or non TP 22 degree. But, as I said before, I am open to any trades. I am looking to get $100 OBO and I can also add money in if the trade is right as well. It's in great...
If I remember correctly, it is supposed to reduce the spin
House of Forged Patriot Stiff playing at 45"
907 D2 8.5 degree with a 76g aldila stiff.
I think the Black launches the ball higher and adds spin and that is probably why you are losing distance.
For me, it was that I wasn't making a complete shoulder turn.
I always thought that low bounce would help you on firm and tight lies and higher bounce would help for soft and fluffier lies.
Does anyone agree or disagree with how he said to hold the club in the last episode? About holding it more across the palm vs in the fingers. I have always heard in the fingers but I could've heard wrong.
That does look sweet. I wonder how that finish will hold up.