or Connect

Posts by shakogolfer78

@jbishop15 so far The Art of Fielding is great, but I had to put it on hold to finish Four Fish. I borrowed it from a friend and he wants it back. I learned about it (The Art of Fielding) from the Inside the PGA Tour with Roberto Castro. He has a website called all things that are good. He raves about this book, and if anyone is into music he has some great insights on his favorite record stores around the country. P.S. Finished LSW last week, and it was amazing. I will...
I was B-fir for Bridgestone B330-S golf balls. 1. Jimmy Walker -14 2. Brendon Todd -15 3. Ryo Ishikawa -17
-Lowest Score Wins -The Art of Fielding -Four Fish
Played a round today after a weekend filled with wakeboarding/surfing, jetskiing many other cabin activities.... Needless to say I was sore in muscles I didn't know I had, so I prepared for the worst. To my surprise, I played very well even if my swing was out-of-sorts. Shot an 80 on a very tight course in the north woods. Not very long (6200) but it was demanding off the tee with a 140 slope. Driver wasn't as good as the last few rounds, but I blame my stiff muscles more...
3.75 mile run 30-30 circuit with... Planks Walk out to push ups Med ball ab twist One leg RDL KB squats KB swings
Played a tough course this weekend and my lowest score of the year! 79 from about 6500 yards and a 142 slope. Felt really good to break 80, and I was amazed with how well I hit my driver. I keep it in the fairway and it was longer than normal. On at least 4 holes I was well past my previous long drives. I didn't even putt that well, but I avoided any blowups and really got around the course well. Made a lot of smart decisions that gave me a shot at par, but took the...
Sounds great. Thanks for the advice. I will give the press a try, and make sure to try the coin drill as well
Putting stroke looks good. Really can tell you are trying to match your backswing with the downswing. Only comment I have is what @boogielicious already pointed out about your head movement. This is the same thing I need to work on with my stroke. I plan on practicing the coin drill a lot the rest of the summer.
I thought I heard somewhere there was a yearly fee for the use of their website? Please tell me that is false. Looks like a great tool, especially for those trying to use shot zones.
After reading the "do NOT accelerate" putting thread, I will start focusing on doing the coin drill on the practice green. Can't wait to give it a try. Thanks! @iacas for the effective loft slide isn't that number supposed to be closer to 2? If so, would you suggest I try a little forward press to bring this down?