or Connect

Posts by shakogolfer78

I have only used the device for two rounds but I have noticed that I have not had any issue integrating the tagging into to pre-shot routine.     In regards to how to use this data to improve.  I think we all overestimate our games a bit, and having rounds and rounds of shots and knowing the real distance to each club not just that one time you hit a 200 yard 6 iron will help my better gameplan and think my way around courses.     I already clubbed up a few times and...
I would say it wouldn't hurt to try and get your arms to hang more freely at address.  Looks like you have a tad bit of reach which I think could help promote the inside takeaway. DJ's arms look a little more relaxed at address.   Really like the rest of your setup though in this pic.
I had a great B Day this past weekend to say the least  The GF got me a GAME Golf device!  I already posted two rounds and they were both in the 70s.   http://www.gamegolf.com/player/Shakogolfer   I have not been hitting the driver well at all, too but I am finding ways to get the ball on or close to the green in regulation.  For example,   at the Wilds yesterday I hit 8 Greens and had 5 nGIRs plus a sand save, and I would rate my driver at about 4/10.  Only good...
@billchao @Golfingdad Thank you for the link!  That is exactly what I was looking for.
http://www.gamegolf.com/player/Shakogolfer/round/432792?hole_id=17970056   Played my best round of golf in a long time!  Shot a 75 at The Wilds from the Purple tees (6449 yds).     I don't think I have ever had three birdies in a single round, and it easily could have been more.  I lipped out on 16 and 17 for birdies.  Unfortunately on 17 I missed the come-backer.   Highlights from the round include:   Hole 3 Par 3:  tee shot was just short of the green and in the...
I voted No mainly based on the fan experience.  Not a fan-friendly place to play.  If they fixed the greens I could see the USGA giving them a second chance.  It was great to watch and had a dramatic finish with the game's biggest names in contention, but I just wish Joe Buck wasn't commentating for Fox that was brutal to say the least.
Re-reading this amazing book now.  Just got a Game Golf this weekend as well.  Looking to really lower my scores this summer!  Thanks Dave and Erik for such a great book.
Just set up my game golf this morning and played my first round with it.  Loved the ease of use, and can't wait to log many round with this thing this summer.  Looks like a great tool to combine with Lowest Score Wins to improve my game.   One quick question.  Has anyone had issues with the putter tag on Edel putters?  Or putters with a SuperStroke grip?  I think I have weights in the butt end of my Edel that are causes the tag to stick out a bit, and I just worry that...
GF gave me this awesome gift for my birthday on Saturday!    URL:  http://www.gamegolf.com/player/Shakogolfer Username:  Shakogolfer Real Name:  Ed Mielke
Sweet looking Edel wedges and putter.  Very unique set makeup and swing.  Looks like it is working quite nicely for him.