or Connect

Posts by pingman360

i think that a fully matched set is not a good thing... forcing yourself to play only one brand of clubs will not allow you to reach the fullest potential you can have... i would definately not mismatch wedges though... not wise to have one 588, one vokey, and a TM TP...
short anser... no long anser... they are tour proto's and when the pro's want a new set they have to turn in the old ones which are destroyed... im almost 100% positive that they are not coming to reatail...
yea i have noticed this... but its funny to me b/c i buy all of my stuff is tour issue so i never buy it from a store (cept my irons wich are PING WRX)... lol
dosent matter which one you get cause any bushnell is great but i like the PS1500 the best personally...
yea i think the r7 TP's are the best shot one might have...
i dont think the change will hurt him though...
i would have to say that when my school golf team won the match that ultimately put us into the state tournament... i shot a 38 to put us in... i was thrilled we were goin...
ok i dont wanna sound odd or lame but all of them are my go to clubs if i didnt feel like i could take it out of the bag @ anytime then it wouldnt be in my bag... but if i had to choose 1 it would behas to in the FW- 4wood has to be a safe layup- w/e gets me to a full swing anywhere inside 150
my main goal for '07 is to reduce my handi to a 3 in order to do that i need to do several things 1- Focus more on the shot @ hand not the last shot: i have a verry poor mental game that winds up hurting me, it's not my ability thats holding me back most its my mind... 2- Complete my swing changes: me and my coach are in the finishing stages to my swing change once this is complete i should be set (of course i will continue to see him every week) 3- Last, improve...
well in this case i can write a book too since ive won as many pro tounaments as she has... this girl just dose not get it does she???