or Connect

Posts by Mr. Desmond

I learn so much from TST.   Great vids...   While I attempt overall exercise - Joey D, Rowing, Kettlebells, stretching, I also use a foam roller and sport ball for back, butt, and legs (front and back). My recent pickup was a Teeter Inversion Table ...  they had some blemished or returned machines. I've used it for a little over a month and it helps the back. It also helps get blood into the brain and gets those vessels working for you. Can't do complete inversion for...
I see your point and applaud it. Whether global climate change exists and/or is caused by humans is a scientific analysis. At the same time, to get anything done to lessen its effect or our human footprint takes political cooperation among states, bureaucracies, our federal government, and then treaties with other nations. I've seen where corporations like Nike and Coca-Cola have begun to recognize the effect of global warming and are changing the way they do business to...
Done here... if no discussion relevant to the thread, other than about my "hero" ... Al Gore.   
Actually, it is a political issue. It is you who did the demeaning personal attack -- own it.  The Kochs are about oil and lobbying and defeating clean energy. That concerns our subject, global climate change and what we place into the air and onto the earth. Oil and gas exploration and its products tend to dirty the environment. We can't operate in a vacuum and close our eyes to powerful people who want to put down clean energy that may help defeat global climate change....
There is little truth in the right or left extreme. And it is in the extremist playbook to personalize the attack and get away from the real issues... which solves nothing. We've seen it since about 1997. Thanks for the personal attack. It says everything about you ... I think what most of us want is a common sense policy with balance .... not propaganda.
Who knows? Who cares?   She is hot ... He appears to have quite the sense of dry humor.   I've got enough on my plate without theorizing about their relationship.   What I do know is that you never know about marriages...     Good luck to them!
   You've heard of Pottersville. You can only imagine Kochville ... And the Kochs would not live there ...
Why not explore a 44 inch 460cc driver with a heavier shaft to balance out the shorter length, or better, get someone to build it with a little hot melt to mute sound, add a little weight to the head, etc. Forgiveness with Accuracy, yet still getting more distance. It seems like the sensible alternative.
Ask the Koch brothers about their policy ... let's get rid of any clean energy alternatives, or any energy alternatives, unless it's oil, of course. They don't want the government to subsidize clean energy so that it may develop. Of course, they don't mention the fact that oil has been subsidized with wonderful tax breaks ... It's all about how much money you have and how loud you can scream your propaganda ... if people hear it enough, a significant portion tend to...
Uncomfortable situation... we've all (well, most of us) been there ... not as to signing autographs ... but wanting to be gracious, and then realizing perhaps it's not the "right" thing to do.   It's the tabs taking advantage of a situation to sell papers or gain popularity.   Nothing new here...