or Connect

Posts by Mr. Desmond

From the latest studies, avoid saturated fats and carbs --- IOW -- a low carb diet with less saturated fats and some lean protein.   Lunch -- try organic black bean soup without the rice -- it is prepackaged and  you can find low sodium alternatives ... you might try tomato, squash soup, etc. The packaged soup is good -- I typically will add hot sauce to black bean soup; I also do smoked chicken breast after peeling off the skin; Add an apple, carrot, or a small amount...
If you look in the last part of that thread, I believe it has James Hirschfield showing the closed stance. Why? Because the ball position off the left toe can lead to a fade; if you want to offset the fade, close slightly. But I'd probably lay off the closed stance until you get the fade and either decide to keep it, or close the feet and compare. And when you address the ball, a common error is for the hips and shoulders  to still remain open even with a square stance --...
Personally, I don't pay attention to LM Distance figures, except to compare drivers... From what little I know (disclaimer), at that SS, launch seems low, AOA is still 2 degrees too low minimum, spin could be lower. Did you read the link mvmac offered? Line the ball up off the big toe of the lead foot, close the stance slightly, tee the ball up a bit more and make upper center contact.... Loft of 7.5 at that SS means something is askew...
You make good points. Chamblee did not pick Kirk either...
I typically do not wear a glove, BUT when it hits 90+ with humidity, I will wear one.   It's about sweat and a twisting club. I've even got to shed my SuperStroke as it gets particularly slick in hot conditions -- back goes the round grip.   On the range, when humidity hits with high temps, I always have rain gloves in the bag, and Tommy Two Gloves comes out for practice sessions.   The past three days, I've felt as if I live in Houston. When I get back from the...
Captain picks Kirk? Fairly impressive to play with Rors and score lower in both rounds.   Did not melt, although it got dicey.
Several by Major OEMs   They have urethane covers for better spin into the green.      Callaway HEX Chrome   Callaway HEX Chrome + (for higher swing speeds)   Taylormade Project (a)   Taylormade RBZ Urethane   Taylormade TP3
It's worth almost nothing if you try to trade it in at a golf store......
Brandel is saying that Foley is tied too much to Trackman ... did not even need to see his students' swing if he had the Trackman numbers. Trackman is an instructor's tool, not the instructor. While Brandel may be a shock-analyst, he says that he wants Tiger to return to dominance (to paraphrase), that Tiger has always tooled around with his swing, and Brandel does not understand why he'd want to change it, but he is more shocked that he allowed Foley to dick with his...
[[SPOILER]]