or Connect

Posts by Mr. Desmond

What's the Morning Drive???
And it was only last year that Win McMurry was on his arm...
So we've decided ...   Tiger need therapy.   Someone please send him the memo ... again.
What a mess!   Thinking aloud, I wonder if Jenkins would have written the article if Tiger was not recovering from back surgery and had won 3-4 majors since 2008... 
Wonder if Rory deadlifts, too... there go the shoulders... but I'm sure he has a strength coach to prevent all that...
P1, Day 1 ... now it's mostly just the Musers and theteebox...
If Tiger was offended by Jenkins, the following is a monthly 5 minutes on theticket in Dallas that is broadcast over the public airwaves .... NSFW or children   Hear the Fake Tiger Audio if you want ... starts off slowly builds speed and then wait for the Earl-Tida Woods how Tiger came into being that ends each of these monthly interviews ... and always a variation each month.   http://www.theunticket.com/the-fake-tiger-woods-3-2-14/   He might be offended....
Yes, the guy should have thrown a couple of clubs and a few balls in the stall to show it was taken; or Realizing his error, should have shared his stall with his wife until you left, or said something like "excuse me, do  you mind if ..." He apparently had no empathy for you as you collected your golf balls. Yes, he made the mistake of uttering an F Bomb. You made the error, I believe, of muttering the "JC", (we did not hear how it was delivered) and then getting in his...
If you are only worried about what's going to go through the turf for you, as well as lie angle, find a Titleist Demo Day or a Golf Course that may have Vokey Demo Wedges, borrow them for use at the range and see if they stick in the ground like a knife, whether you skull the ball with the leading edge, glide through the sand or turf, etc.   The only way to know for your swing is to demo them with your swing.   And then set the lie angle and check the lofts.
It is difficult to measure distance underwater with your eyeball above water.   Having tried water balls for fun ... an inch or two is one thing, 12 inches ... and you'd not have any club speed even if you managed to touch the ball, and then the ball would have to travel with speed to emerge from the water ...   But whatever shot you took, good shot.