or Connect

Posts by Mr. Desmond

He is a public figure. I just made the legal argument for the tweet. You don't need to agree. When some kid "Hidecki's" the green on which you're about to putt, you'll wish Poulter had not been the only one tweeting... 
Did not miss anything. There are two sides to every story... you apparently want everyone to march to one side... Look at Charls Schwartzel's description of the hole. Last time, I heard ...but correct me if I am wrong -- Matsu is a professional who plays on the PGA Tour, plays in public where people see him, kids see him, adults see him ... pros whether they like it or not, are sometimes seen as role models of behavior -- Matsu buries putter in ground on pristine green and...
Apparently Bill Hass liked the tweet...
More evidence from 3rd parties... apparently the video, from that far off, did not show everything or the effect of damage on other players.   Someone posted a vid, why not post 3rd party statements?   I'm done.    Over   Out   Bon Nuit.
From GolfWeek: 
From the NYTimes:   
I think that you increase your probability of elbow tendonitis (golfer's elbow) with "too stiff" shafts.
You're off-base. If you would have read my post, you will see that I faulted Poulter for his method of venting. But then, you were so into your "rational" reasoning, you may not have considered it. Perhaps Matsuyama and Poulter have a history ... perhaps Poulter has seen this guy's temper flare up previously. Perhaps he thought the guy needed a public beat-down. Perhaps Matsuyama ripped farts in the locker room and Poulter suffered from the methane poisoning... Who...
So you know Poulter and his intent? Man, you are good...  Nice venting...
Well, I don't want to get too much into this mental thing -- but I've got to deal with it in my business role -- adults on drugs, too many guns, schizophrenia, insecurity, depression, ego ... all this mental stuff prevents people from performing. Someone mentioned age -- heck, Wade Phillips is tweeting his ego and insecurity as to whether he is a capable football coach by comparing his better record to the Cows Jason Garrett. Heck, Wade was fired because one season started...