or Connect

Posts by JTexido

If you like the MX-100's you should try the MX-25s. You can get a set for around 450. The have a great feel to them and are forgiving.
Yes. goto njgolfman.com, you can get their phone number off their. I bought my MX-25's from them and they said they have the 3 iron available if i wanted to buy it seperatly. This was about 3 months ago, but im sure they still have a few.
I purchased my first set of Mizunos at the begginning of this season, and I love them. I was originally looking at the MX-200 but I went to a golf expo and saw the MX-25 for about 300 less so I bought them. I dont think I will ever purchase a different brand iron.
I recently purchased the Mizuno MX-25's. They are last years model and you can get them for around $450, probably less. They are forged and have a great feel to them, yet they are forgiving. Definetly give these a try before you make your final decision.
I recently purchased the Mizuno MX-25. They are last years model, and if you search you can get them for around $450. They are forged and have a great feel to them, yet they are fairly forgiving. Definetly give them a try before you make a final decision.
I write J.T. on both side under the number. It's the best when you find a ball that you lost weeks before.
Congrats. I just got the Mizuno MX-25s last month and Im in love. They have such a great feel to them.
I think I have made my decision. I am going to goto Doral for 3 nights and play the Blue Monster, red, and gold. They have some good deals there. I appreciate everyones input.
I need some input. Im looking to go on a golf trip for about 3 days, and was wondering where I should go. I was looking into TPC Sawgrass, but that's a little pricey. Any recommendations on some great golf, without breaking the bank. Im looking to stay on the east coast, preferably Florida or one of the Carolinas.
I was looking at the Mizuno MX-200's when i was in the market for new clubs. So I went to a golf expo and saw the MX-25s which were replaced by the MX-200s. They are great irons. Not hard to hit at all. I got them brand new for $400 instead of paying $700 for the MX-200s.