or Connect

Posts by Clambake

They have filed for Chapter 11, laid off most employees, had their CEO resign, and have had most of their airline carriage contracts cancelled. They're toast.
That's his professional name. His real name is Jason Brown and he was a former Natinwide Tour player before the singing career.
Good choice. But you probably need to tell her the destination before she packs - the clothes one would take for Hawaii are a bit different than those for Texas, especially if you're a young woman!
Golf around the St. Regis is more limited now than it used to be. The Prince course closed at the end of December; it will be undergoing remodeling and then going private. The Makai course is pretty good but is more of a typical resort course. I wouldn't bother with the Woods course, as it is only nine holes and was part of the old Makai layout redesigned to be a short smoke course for new golfers and introducing kids to golf. Great beach at the St Regis, though. There...
I have a friend spectating and he said it is very uncrowded. Carmel is one of my favorite spots on earth. Yet this is my least favorite tournament of the year. If it wasn't for DVRs I wouldn't bother to watch it at all. It is amazing that with as many golfers as they have, there is so little actual golf shown. And could there be a less relevant group of celebrities ever gathered? Seriously, could anyone care less about people like Tm Dreeson, Gary Mule Deer, Kenny G,...
Pick up a copy of "Journey to Excellence" by Brunton. It will give you a good objective perspective of everything you wish to know. As to your specific questions, you are way, way, way premature. Agents, sponsor money, investors? Start asking those questions In about five years when he is a +6 and placing high on the national stage. Until then, simply focus on the things that will get him attention by college coaches, like swing coaching to improve his play...
 Starting with your list of the private courses, I've played them all, and the only one on that list I'd bother with is Pauma Valley, however I still wouldn't suggest it. The front nine is pretty boring, but the back nine is a very nice layout with interesting holes. The rest of the clubs you mention are really "D List" places, and there are much better public course options at better prices.   Regarding some of the other suggestions, I'll offer my opinions, and they come...
Torrance is completely off base and incorrect. As everyone knows, the proper term for Nick is "Sir A**hole". Torrance needs to show the proper respect the Queen has bestowed upon him.
Yes, they're very legit. They operate a couple stores in San Diego as well as online sales, and are knowledgeable and helpful.
Pro A does not have a case against the city and would only be wasting his money litigating. There are several tests to examine on this: does the city have the right to allow another pro at this facility? Is the city materially interfering with the Pro's contractual rights at th facility? How could such interference be measured to determined if he has incurred damages? On the first test, the city clearly has the right to allow another pro at the facility under the...