or Connect

Posts by Clambake

Torrance is completely off base and incorrect. As everyone knows, the proper term for Nick is "Sir A**hole". Torrance needs to show the proper respect the Queen has bestowed upon him.
Yes, they're very legit. They operate a couple stores in San Diego as well as online sales, and are knowledgeable and helpful.
Pro A does not have a case against the city and would only be wasting his money litigating. There are several tests to examine on this: does the city have the right to allow another pro at this facility? Is the city materially interfering with the Pro's contractual rights at th facility? How could such interference be measured to determined if he has incurred damages? On the first test, the city clearly has the right to allow another pro at the facility under the...
Erik, don't discount an app as crap just because it is free. There are a lot of ways to monetize a free app, and many will make far more money for the developer than if they sold the app. For example, Angry Birds is free but a hidden part of that app does geo tracking and sends data back on everywhere your cell phone has gone, tied to the mobile number. Data miners pay a lot for this type of info, and the Angry Bird developers have made a lot of money even without having...
You mean the first derivative of play?
Except you've got it backwards.  TW started on the 10th hole on Saturday, and was barely hanging on until his 9th hole of the day, #18, when he splashed his second shot.  From then on he was only going through the motions.  I was there, and his body language and demeanor were not those of someone grinding to make the cut.  After he bogeyed #3 (his 12th hole of the day) he totally looked like someone who couldn't wait to get out of town.
I disagree with the concept to abolish the political parties.  While party partisanship appears to be a major problem right now, I feel that is actually a smokescreen.  In fact, it is possible that strong political parties are needed now more than ever, an idea I'll explain a little further down.   The party system historically has worked as a buffer against extreme ideals and has actually helped elective offices remain more balanced than more dissimilar.  Without a...
 I've run into Muira's at a number of golf shops, so I was curious and looked up their authorized dealers on their website and it shows a very different picture that what you describe.  In California alone they show 42 authorized dealers all over the state.   In NY they show 7 dealers, not all near the City, including the Albany area and Rochester.    15 dealers in Florida.  And so on.   They don't seem to be nearly as exclusive as the image you're trying to paint. 
It already has.  There have been several 58s shot on professional golf tours.   Jason Bohn did it on the Canadian Tour and Ryo Ishikawa on the Japanese Tour.   Shigeki Maruyama shot one in a US Open qualifier.        
 When used in the negative form, such as "I did not use to play blades, but now I do.".