or Connect

Posts by Mr3Putt

As information, I placed this exact same ad on GolfWRX. Sold all 10 sets in 5 hours. ::closing thread::
$15 SHIPPED USA You get two each: All Are Brand New Golf Pride Dual Durometer .580 2 Black with Red Lettering and Endcap. 2 Hard to find YELLOW with Black Lettering and Endcap 2 Impossible to find PINK with White Lettering and Grey Endcap. Total of 6 Grips for $15 delivered. As reference, here's the identical grip at GOLFSMITH on sale for $5.47 EACH. (and try to find the PINK) Regrip yours, hers and the kids! ::note:: The colors showing slightly off in photo. The...
$60 Shipped. Continental US. I've had this bag for a few years, most of the time it's lived in my attic. I have used it, and it works great. Some (me included) will argue that it's the best golf club "suitcase" on the planet. This is the "Burst Proof" model by club glove. Here arew the specs from Club Glove: CLICK MEIdeal for any carry bag Accommodates a 47" driver Limited Lifetime Warranty 5 year Unconditional Warranty available Single piece Burst Proof construction...
You got mail.
SOLD! As I close this thread I wonder how our forefathers functioned without the Internet... ::closing thread::
$100 Shipped (US) This stick has never hit a ball! It is brand spanking new! You can wrap it up for Christmas! Callaway FT-3 Fusion Driver. 460 CC (the largest head allowed by the USGA) 9 degrees of loft Neutral weighting Aldila NVS 55 Gram graphite shaft "S" Flex Original Callaway headcover included (also brand new) Check out these reviews! Players love this stick! http://www.golfreview.com/cat/driver...4_2948crx.aspx Actual pictures of the club. Note it still has...
SOLD! ::closing thread::
$350 + actual shipping. Free local pickup. Paypal works best. This is a set of Callaway X20 Tour Irons. 3-PW. The clubs are +1/4 inch in length and factory tuned 1 degree upright. (I'm about 6 feet tall, they were custom fit). Many of my "smaller sized" friends have easily hit these clubs, the customization is not very far from a "standard" set. (If you're taller than 5'8", these are probably more fitted to you than a "standard" set) They have the flighted Rifle 6.0...
The very first thing that came to my mind when reading this was "How slow does this guy play". I mean, c'mon, if you're getting hit into "Almost every time we're out" there must be some reason.. I don't think I've been intentionally hit into in many years, and I play many, many rounds. There must be a reason there's a target on you.*Answer honestly now...Does this happen mostly on the later holes in the round?How many practice swings are you/your partners taking?Ready...
Welcome fellow burghers!I've played Oakmont. FWIW It IS all it's cracked up to be.