or Connect

Posts by hawk22

I have been to Quail Hollow twice and have always had a great time. The course is very walkable and has great points to watch the players both on the course and the practice range. In general, the event is very well respected on the tour and usually attracts one of the best non-major fields of the year. I live in Charlotte and can't really comment on the hotels, but the easiest thing to do for parking is to park in a lot near a designated shuttle bus location either...
I am a huge fan of the Boomerang Putting tool, which is a small plastic device you can use for putting practice at home. It returns the ball to you if you miss the putt and if you make it you have to knock the ball out of the holder to get it to return to you. Its alot of fun and has improved my putting tremendously. On their website, you can also order a 12 foot "Carnoustie Putting Mat" that rolls up to use with the Boomerang. I really like this because it is a fast,...
I putt in my home at night all the time using as device called a "Boomerang" putting aid. It is a plastic device that angles up into a small cup that returns the ball if you don't have the line and the speed just right for your putt. It is pretty difficult to do consistently and a lot of fun in general. I also have a small piece of rolled up turf (called a Carnoustie Mat) that gives great speed and roll for the putts to use with the Boomerang. Both are available to...
I have a 3 year old who absolutely LOVES golf and I take him to the range and chipping green a few times a month. We keep it simple and short, leaving before he gets tired or bored. I've only played on the course with him once and I was sure to ask for the last tee-time of the day so as not to interfere with anyone else's round. We had a blast and I let him tee off and putt for each hole. Personally, I don't see why anyone would have a problem with children on the...
I've ordered several things from RockBottom both directly and on EBAY and I've always been very pleased with the transaction and the merchandise. I would not hesitate ordering anything from them in the future.
I picked up Utley's putting book and have switched from a SBST putter to a more arc-type stroke, which is taking some getting used to so far. I think with time I will like this approach more and I hope that it will help me be more consistent with my putting over all. I am still a little confused by Utley's description of the folded right arm on the backswing and the folded left arm on the follow through. Does he mean folding them to better wrap around the body through...
Thanks guys! I think I'm going to pick one up today on Ebay. I'll let you know what I think once I get it. Much appreciated!
bump.... will try one more attempt. Anyone use a Medicus Maximus Driver before? If so, what did you think?
Anyone else have any experience with the Maximus Weighted Driver? I'm thinking of getting one, but debating between it and the Momentus Power Hitter. Any other thoughts out there?