or Connect

Posts by RVAduffer

anyone? I need to make reservations, THANKS!
I'm going down to Myrtle next weekend with 3 hacker buddies. The goal of the trip is kind of as cheap as possible. That being said, the package lets us pick from the following courses without surcharge: Recommended Courses (available at no additional charge) - I need two from the first category, and one from the after 12 category. Thoughts? Sea Trail - Byrd Sea Trail - Maples Sea Trail - Jones Meadowlands Diamond Back Indigo Creek Wicked Stick After...
Thanks for sharing, that was a good read.
Hard to tell what autographs are "worth" per se. Not to be flip, but they are generally worth whatever someone pays for them. You might want to do a google search on PSA. They are a trading card grading service that has expanded to autograph authentication, thereby making an "authenicated" autograph much more valuable to those in the know.
Everyone in my wife's family knows to get me Golf Galaxy gift cards for a new set of irons. Hopefully, I won't be out of pocket too much when I go to purchase. After all, I've been good this year.
I almost always exchange business cards with "strangers" if I enjoyed playing with them. I don't have a regular group so if my other golf buddy is busy, I'm off on my own. I enjoy playing by myself, but I have a good time with others. I snuck out last week, exchanged cards and got a nice fee out of it because the guy knew I was a lawyer and a nice guy. Just turned out that one of his friends asked him for a recommendation for a lawyer the next day. You just never know...
paid 399 for my taylor made r7 460 this summer. had a large gift card for my bday and i got a free TM hybrid, but still. that's a lot of bank.
Stina Sternberg bio and pics for "Golf with Style" http://www.thegolfchannel.com/20137/
Ask Santa for a set of lessons for Xmas. It will be the best Xmas gift you ever received when you start playing the correct way from the beginning! Good luck!
Really? I always heard good things about Fred Funk. If he's a douche, I blame his connection with U of Maryland. Fear the Turtle my tush.