or Connect

Posts by Shorty

So------ Vettel is a better driver than Brabham or Fangio because he had a faster car. Is that what you are saying?If I raced my 2010 Lexus against a 1940 Aston Martin and won would than mean that I was a better driver than the guy in the Aston?You are way off.The apples and oranges analogy is appropriate.Nicklaus, with modern equipment would tower above all but a few (if not one) of the current players in their prime.Tiger would have been a great player with old equipment.
I don't really think that that many people lie. A lot of guys just have no idea.   I mean...a few years back someone on this site went on Google earth to scout out a course he was playing a week later. He noticed a dogleg and posed the question "Should I go for the green?" This was for a course he'd never seen. Didn't know the elevations, nor the height of the trees. Didn't know what the weather would be doing. But comes onto a website and asks complete strangers if he...
Why haven't people been banned for not calling him "Mr Palmer"? Glad to se that some unctious types who are presumably older than 12 did. Did anyone notice the interviewers desperately trying to get Jordan Spieth to refer to Tom Watson as "Mr Watson" and Davis Love as "Mr Love" during interviews at Augusta after learning that that's what he did on the course? Glad that he didn't oblige.   I, personally, myself, (that's me) find "Mr Palmer" a bit of a crank. It's almost...
Sorry, but these are not facts. They are the absolute opposite of facts.Faith in this context is a willingness to believe in something in the absence of reason or logic. There is nothing in the history of humankind to support the existence of a deity. Were there, it would be a fact and there would be no controversy. As another poster mentioned - what will the response be when a muslim golfer wins and gives praise to Allah? Will they be praised for professing their faith in...
And you're the person who thought you'd score about 100 at Augusta on a Sunday and acted as if that would be embarrassing. Do you EVER give yourself a reality check?Why should it be frustrating or not fun? You are in a process but you keep shying away from it, looking for results when they may be months away.Every time someone gives you advice you just laugh it off with "LOL"s and "ya"s.You seem like a nice bloke but you would be the most frustrating pupil in the world....
You mean he's educated in self promotion and covering up the fact that he's a big phony. His Twitter thingy - "Christian. Husband. Father. Golfer." Utter sanctimonious self promotion.  Enough to make one vomit.Fun?  When? Where?  - in his Oakley ads which the average viewer thinks are home videos of him having "fun"?He's the most dour player on the course.Religious? How is that a positive? You mean gullible and naive.Honest? Honorable? Loyal? What - and other...
Just as well people with this attitude aren't becoming pros. Sheesh....Most club pros I know certainly think it's "worth it". And they're not after glamour. Funny that.How about you just play the game?You might also consider rearranging your horse and cart. They are a little out of sync at the moment.
My take on it is that I reckon people would be amazed at how many 10 foot putts they miss.
For many people with bad backs, riding in a cart is the worst thing you can do and walking is one of the best. Sitting down is usually bad for the back and walking is a great way to relieve pressure on it.
It is interesting to note that in his post-victory interview he made no comment regarding his abilities in tenpin bowling or Solitaire on the computer. Not so much as a mention. Nothing. He must be very poor at both.