or Connect

Posts by Shorty

Nicholas. 
Says the guy who wrote  "I could care less". 
I am not insulting you. You were "done" a little while back, weren't you?And I do know something of your game, because you're telling us about it.You seem to think that your long game is fine but putting holds you back. You seem to think that if you could putt you'd be a very low marker.My suggestion is that you read comments from people who know betterI know that you are not claiming to be  a good putter, in fact you admit that you're a bad putter, but my issue is that...
Wasn't it you that asked about why there is so much testosterone?An honest appraisal of your game is required.Putting may well be the least of your problems.
No one is denying that. But which of these accomplishments would make hime fall into any type of consideration as Ryder Cup Captain?
Are you suggesting that there is less separation between the top players and "us" in driving and approach play? Really?A mug off the street putting from 20 feet might lose a couple of strokes a round to a top player on a hot streak. The whole premise of smart play/course management/practice is to work out what REALLY benefits a player.I can assure you that if you really want to compete you should spend the least amount of your practice time on the putting green.nGIR is...
This discussion is as moot as can be.   1. Daly is known as a someone who quits and gives up. 2. He would not be respected by the players. 3. He is anything but a "team man".   I understand the desire for a "left field" pick, but that might be Tiger or Mickelson at this stage. But... there would be dozens of reasons for not picking them.   The mentality that thinks Daly would be good is the same as the one who thinks Trump would make a good POTUS. Renegades make...
I am beginning to think they are less and less important. It wasn't the case in the old days with hard leather soles or a pair of $500 Eccos I had a year or so back. I have shoes where the spikes are completely worn down and it makes no difference. The modern spikeless shoes are a completely different animal. And, as others have said, they perform less well in the wet.
Not only have you totally fallen for the forged "feel" myth, you also do not understand what a "feel player" is. It isnt' just "feel players" that like clubs to feel good at contact."Feel players" are less concerned about technical things than some other golfers. It has nothing to do with how a club "feels"Your problem, though you deny it, is that your contact is poor. The fact that you think the new "Callies look incredible" shows that your are barking up the wrong...
Fine, but I believe I have the right to defend myself against untruths. . Here is what I wrote: Balls are being spat out in the thousands. They inspect them randomly by eye - and then take out a random box and check them.The ones the top players get are inspected individually, but they are not selected as the best of the best.In other words, if 10000 dozen boxes get sent to the shops there might be a ball or two with a small blemish that we would notice but not worry...