or Connect

Posts by jamo

True, but the fact that that hasn't happened in ... however many years golf carts have been around says something about people's willingness to learn the correct way. Laziness is probably also a factor.Can't say I've ever seen anything quite like that. Most pull carters and walkers I've seen generally try to stay off to the side rather going right up next to their ball to avoid getting hit, but I don't see many people staying back with their playing partner.(FWIW, I don't...
Just stop responding.
After a few days in the upper 60s and lower 70s, it's lower 60s and raining here today. Supposed to be 40s and lower 50s the rest of the week and weekend.
Ah, right.
Seconded. I was there a few years ago and the beaches were amazing. (Speaking as someone who had never been to Florida, of course.)
Playing devil's advocate a bit here, but:Maybe it's true that the impetus ultimately lies with the player, but isn't it possible that two-person carts just don't make it evident how to use them properly? Single-person carts would certainly eliminate much of that.For example, the correct way to use a two-person cart is to drive up to one ball, drop that person off with some clubs, and drive to the other one, right? The problem is with the people who drive to one ball, wait...
I haven't been able to find an aggregate total, but the numbers are all here on this web page if you'd like to do the work: http://www.masters.com/en_US/scores/stats/putts.htmlAdd up all of the numbers in parentheses in the far right column.That's just total 3-putts, so there would be a few steps you'd need to go through to put the number in context if you want to compare it to other events. You'd probably need to get a final number per player (because of the small field)...
Defending champion is Graeme McDowell who missed the cut at The Masters but is back in the field this week.
One of the things I like most about this site (TST) is that we don't have 100-page threads debating the merits of Scotty Cameron 009s vs. Scotty Cameron Newports.
Not a fan, nope.