or Connect

Posts by jamo

QFT.
Shot an 81 at Maplegate Country Club. Driving was good (only missed 2 fairways), putting was solid (drained a 30-footer on 9 to save par), short game was awful (no surprise since I haven't practiced it in 8 months). I missed most greens long, despite using a laser, so I probably need to adjust my club yardages. I was making great contact. Trying to upload my Scorecard scorecard, but it looks like the service I've been using to host that stuff changed their terms, so I...
[[SPOILER]]
Just my USGA tag. My TST one is sitting in my desk somewhere - it's so nice I don't want to lose it.
That's a good question. I don't really know the answer. I would lean to Jack over Phil.I think the break-even point is probably close to 12 if we're counting U.S. Ams.
That's true.
Yeah, first time. Holds up really well for 1996.
Watched Fargo a few days in (belated) anticipation of the TV show. Started a bit slow, but I really liked it after they introduced Margie. Really funny. And those accents, man...
Where do I sign up?
Went pretty well. Paid $18 (plus taxes and fees, so a little over $21 all told) for 18 holes with a cart thanks to a hot deal. Tee time was for 12:14, but it was pretty wide open, so they let me out close to 11:30. Booking through the course would have cost $46 for walking, $59 for a cart, so I paid about 30% of the normal price.It looks like for most tee times at that course (the non-hot deals), you're basically getting a free cart for using GolfNow.I briefly glanced at...