or Connect

Posts by jamo

And the PHXes. Really liked those.
Grounds for an immediate ban.
Just going to lock this thread. Normally it would make sense to make a separate thread for this, but there are already so many posts in the NFL thread it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense. @dsc123 posted the link to the thread above.
That's a nice sunset but you can go straight to hell with those shorts and that green carpet that's covering the ground. Seriously, what is that stuff?
They're getting a little loose with the definition of "interstates"
Retired a few years ago.
I'll make sure to inform her of y'all's disapproval.
QFT. Why even both speculating?
Goals obviously come into it, big time. There are plenty of things I like doing to blow off a little steam where it doesn't matter to me in the slightest how good I am. Then there's golf. That quote speaks to that somewhat, but not completely.
Not a whole lot in writing yet since it's a breaking story, but Golf Channel is reporting that Robert Allenby was kidnapped from a bar, beaten up, and robbed after missing the cut at the Sony Open. He was dropped 6 miles from the bar.Here's a picture Jason Sobel tweeted out:EDIT: Story from Golf Channel: http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/allenby-kidnapped-bar-and-beaten-robbed/