or Connect

Posts by zebrasinamerica

ok so i've been doing a lot of single sided/one armed putting a chipping drills but I just cant figure out the best spot to put my arm thats not in use. I've been experimenting with it in my pocket, behind my back, across my chest resting on opposing shoulder and across my body resting on opposing hip.   I was just wanting to get some input from others on where they feel the optimum spot is for the arm/hand not in use during the single sided drills.   Thanks
i seem to remember hearing them comment on his background in hockey. I could be thinking of the wrong player but as a prior hockey player myself we tend to have a bit of a different footwork and handwork to our swings.
yes it is a GREAT way to get your swing back in rhythm. I spend a lot of time on the range barefoot. However when I play I make sure to have a pair of flip flops or some sort of shoe i can slip on while i walk. The last thing i want to do is step on a tee in the grass or a piece of a beer can that was hit by a mower and ripped apart or even a critter just going along with their life that i step too close too and threaten them and end up with a sting or bite.   I feel it's...
I feel I'm as unbiased as I can be in the golf world. I build clubs for a living and dont get payed to walk to course yet so I meerely play what works for me. My current set up is   Titleist 910 w/RIP Alpha Callaway Razr Fit 15 w/Axivcore Mizzy MP650 19 hybrid w/RIP alpha Adams Idea MB2 w/KBS x 4-P SCOR 52 and 58 with KBS x Scratch 53 ds bent to 55 with KBS x Low Tide Custom Fin/Odyssey 2ball Backstryke/TaylorMade Monza Corza 3up 3F12   I literally...
i had the same thoughts TRD, i was instructed by a friend who is a teaching pro to go to the course with my gear and a pair of flip flops to wear between shots. in other words PLAY BAREFOOT if you're loosing your footing a lot of times it's due to a balance point being off that will get addressed by playing barefoot.   I didn't believe it so I wanted to prove him wrong and boy did it go the other way from what I expected. after a few shots I was striking the ball MUCH...
as a vegan and and a golfer myself I understand the struggles. As far as vegans are concerend it's not just using things made from animal skin you would be shocked at how many materials have an animal derivitive. We have to look into it all, it goes as far as the types of materials used to give certain foods their texture (i.e. we dont eat starburst as they use a product similar to gelatin to give it the gummy texture that uses animal in one form or another in the...
why do you feel this is a waste of time? it's winter, i'm bored and so i made a project. If i dont get use out of it then i'm out 12 sheets of paper
  I'm going to be runnig a 2 page system. The first page or cover if you will I am going to have the name of the course. I'll flip it open and there will be a green with a grid and slope points and notes on "page 1" then the hole overview (like the one pictured) on the page below it. Flip that one up and it will be Green #2 on top and hole 2 over view on bottom etc...
CC I made this with Google Earth and Inkscape. I just put the basic info on it for now but am planning on going into more detail just didn't want to be setting it up wrong from the get go lol
well boys and girls, here it is. This is my first attempt at my overview for Hole #1 of my 2013 tournament season. Please let me know what you think. Good bad or indifferent, like I said this is my first shot at it and I think it worked out ok