or Connect

Posts by Damien45

As in my sig, I am a 47.06, 51.06, and 58.10 wedgeman. I have tried a few other options, but settled on this one. The gap between the wedges has eliminated the gaps in my game. My 58 is my sand wedge, lob wedge, greenside wedge. Depending on where I am, and type of shot, I will use the 51 or 47 to chip. Generally, I don't need the carry/roll these provide as I am close enough for a 1/4 or more swing of the 58 (depending on needed roll). I once read somewhere (I think it...
+1 (X10)!! I've played in the rain with these. My clothes got saturated before my grip slipped!
It is where I learned to golf, and mostly where and how I fell in love with the game! There are so many courses to choose from. Each and every course has it's own ups and downs. The only thing I didn't like about some of the cheaper courses was how hard the greens get in the afternoon.....like cement painted in John Deere Green!
I posted this on another thread, but it still applies.... I totally went through the same thing last year. I decided to rebuild my game from the green to tee. I tested every wedge out there at as many demo days as I could find. What I ended up doing was buying the CG14 52, 56, and 60. I loved them, they felt good, and the spin was excellent. Then I started looking for replacement irons. That is when I found the Mizuno MP-T wedges. I immediately traded the CG's in on...
Very cool! I am from the Scottsdale/Peoria areas. LOVE the golf in AZ!!
Yup! I use my 58 a lot! The worst thing for me is when I just want it to go 70yrds and I end up flying the green. Luckily, I have been working on my greenside game. I have gotten a lot better, and closer to the pin, from around the green. Hey Max, what part of AZ are you in? AZ is my home, but I am in the NAV so I live where they tell me! lol
Sadly, this is the largest part of the problem. Stereotyping the LEGALLY armed citizens. I am one such individual. I am licensed to carry in two seperate states. With these I can legally carry in 30+ states. I do not carry because I feel I need to. I do not advertise myself as a victim, nor do I put myself into places that increase my risks on a normal basis. I carry because there is always the chance that someone may need assistance. I am not just protecting myself, I...
I have the 52's. I love them! A lot of people said Mizuno was "too much club" for my game. So far they have brought my game to their party!
Some days I get so mad that I can't get it UNDER 100! I think it is because I end up de-lofting it when I am trying to shorten the distance. I choke up, swing less, but hit it better. Go figure!
I totally went through the same thing last year. I decided to rebuild my game from the green to tee. I tested every wedge out there at as many demo days as I could find. What I ended up doing was buying the CG14 52, 56, and 60. I loved them, they felt good, and the spin was excellent. Then I started looking for replacement irons. That is when I found the Mizuno MP-T wedges. I immediately traded the CG's in on the 47, 51, and 58. These where a little lighter to swing,...