or Connect

Posts by lumpuckeroo

Not sure I know the longest time it's taken me to play, but I know the longest it's taken me to walk off the course.  A buddy and I didn't have a tee time, but went to a course to play in the early afternoon.  We got on after waiting maybe 20 minutes, but when we finished the front 9 in a little over 3 hours, we left the course and didn't finish the back 9.
NFL over NBA, but NFL isn't my favorite by far, much prefer NCAA basketball, then NCAA football, then NFL.  Through the years I've lost interest in the NFL, if you would have asked me 20 years ago I would have said NFL, hands down was my favorite.  If only I would have had a little insight, but my college buddies and I started a fantasy football league when we were in college in the late 70's, if only I would have known then what I know today!
I've never done it but a friend of mine shipped his clubs via FedEx and said it worked great.  He travels for his work and was meeting his family in AZ during spring training.  He shipped his clubs on Monday before he flew out to work and when he flew into AZ, the clubs where at the hotel waiting for him.  I think round trip was about $150, he said it was much easier than lugging them thru the airport.
I too have 6 pair of spikeless shoes, of them all, FootJoy Contour Casual Golf Shoe, are my favorite.  I have two pair of them and wear them the most.  I don't have any issues with wet grass and have worn them during a rain without issues.
Generally speaking, ball flight is what is effected by flex, which in turn can effect distance.  For example, if you have a slow swing speed/slow tempo and use a stiff shaft, you might hit a pretty low ball that doesn't carry as far as softer shaft that would fit your speed/tempo. 
I wear either a short sleeve rain top from Zero Restriction or one of their vest.
Big Zero Restriction homer, all of my rain gear and wind gear are ZR.  If you pay full retail you will pay for it, but I've bought all of my stuff from The Golf Warehouse after they drastically mark down the price. 
Water and a peanut butter Cliff bar.
My brother has prescription lenses in his Oakley Flak Jacket frames.  He actually has two pair, one pair is sunglasses and one is clear, so he wears glasses on either sunny or overcast days.  He did say if he had it to do all over again, he would have done the Fast Jacket frame and done two sets of lenses, that way he could just change out the lenses based on the condition of the day.
I'm sure I would shoot a few shots lower than my norm, but it would really depend on my short game.  The strength of my game is not hitting greens, it's getting up and down from around the greens.  When I'm on, I'll have 7 or 8 one putt pars, along with 3 or 4 regular pars and 6-8 two putt bogies and shoot low 80's.  When I'm not on, I'll have 10-12 two putt bogies and maybe a double bogie or two and shot in the mid to high 80's.    I have no doubt that being longer and...