or Connect

Posts by lumpuckeroo

Their not that bright!!!
Just to go against the trend, heck yes I would.  When I go on our buddies trip and I'm always 20-30 yards behind everyone on the drive, you bet I'd use it (and darn sure wouldn't tell them about it).  I'm the oldest one of the group and the first to start seeing a distance loss, so anything to one up my buddies without them knowing about it, you bet I'd do it (and throw in a non-conforming ball)!!!!
My home course has an online booking service, I use it almost exclusively.  The front desk is always busy and I feel like when I call them I'm disrupting whatever they are doing, so I like and prefer to book online.  If I play at another course, I'll first check to see if they have online booking and go that route if possible.
Been over 15 years ago, but two of my buddies and I skipped out work and went to play golf on a nice spring day.  One of my buddies got a hole-in-one, hit it about 3 feet past the pin and the ball rolled down the slight slope and into the hole.
I have to think that the Pro's aren't going at it 10 hours a day, 7 days a week, I would even question that they are going at it 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, but I have no idea.  I guess the deciding factor for me would be, am I happy being a pro?  Since I'm not one and have nothing to related to I can't answer that question, I do know that the grass is NOT greener on the other side of the fence.  I know 30+ years pounding on a computer has made me a decent living, but...
Look on eBay.
I'm intrigued by a tee like that as I've experienced the same situation with hard ground on the tee boxes over the last several years.  I do see two drawbacks, as Patch mentioned, not sure I want that in my pocket and secondly, how far will that tee fly!  Seems like you will be spending a lot of time looking for it once you take a swing, with nothing to hold it in place, I suspect it will go sailing off the front of the tee box and be hard to find, i.e. the brush tee.
I'm thinking that the changes won't be as drastic as Patch see them, only in the fact that the last 100 years has seen a lot of change, but then so has the world in general.  I think the biggest change could be in materals that make balls and clubs, likely that some super compound will make balls everything you ever wanted and some new metal will be created for clubs that make them amazing, but all in all, golf will be played the same way, in the same places. 
I'm a fan of Jack, so I would go with the picture you have or the tossing of the putter in the British Open.  I never celebrate on the course, if I make a long putt or hit a really good iron, I figure I got away with one and don't want to bring attention to myself by the golf gods!
I would completely agree, but generally speaking I would bet that you will hit the club with the stronger loft further.