or Connect

Posts by ControlJunkie

I imagine I'll be covering this in Bag Drop soon...   Date: September 14, 2011 From the concept to the course, the new VR Pro Limited Edition Forged driver was made with and for the sports’ very best. Utilizing unique player insights and demanding standards has helped produce a club that delivers Tour-level distance with maximum workability and performance. The Nike VR Pro Limited Edition Forged driver is the latest addition to the premium VR franchise. Already...
Greatest football team on the planet with a peewee league caliber offensive line! Time to put in the call to Max Starks and Flozell Adams!
Tom,   While you're certainly entitled to your opinion, there's one problem - the title of the list is of the top five golfers, not the top five charachters, or a judge of longevity. Scores and ultimately champioships matter, not humanitarian awards. For all we know, Harrison Frazar (#122 in the world) might be a loyal husband/father who attends church and work at a soup kitchen Mondy thru Wednesday. That would make him likely a player of higher moral standards than...
Going on now!!!   http://thesandtrap.com/b/pga/2011_pga_championship_final_round_chat    
  Thanks for posting that link, I looked for it when I got home from work yesterday and couldnt find it.  
  Oh really? It's amazing how this quote thing works. How about we hit the rewind button and check out the previous post on this subject...   I dont know about everyone else, but that first sentence pretty much kicked your entire post off with a negative connotation in my opinion, and it was definitely towards Tiger. Like I said, if you dont like Tiger, I've got no problem with that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just don't understand why one would feel...
FYI - anyone who has one might wanna check this out   http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-equipment/blogs/hotlist365/2011/08/callaway-golf-issues-recall-on.html  
  Can we have one thread pertaining to Tiger that doesn't have someone pooping all over him or people that are fans of his? Is that too much to ask? If the title of this thread was "Share your memorable Firestone moments" or something like that, then yeah, maybe that response would have been okay. However, a very large number of everyday, normal golf fans (not including media, or snarky bloggers, or ESPN, or Brandel Chamblee) are excited to see him play Firestone - the...
Are TST staff members eligible? Great idea by the way, I've been busting my butt for the last 6 months to lose weight, get in better shape, get more flexible, etc., and I firmly believe it has made a positive difference in my game. So yeah, even if staff members arent eligible, I highly encourage everyone to enter, as it WILL promote a better overall game.
I quit back before Thanksgiving last year, and I'm really glad I did. I just decided I wasnt going to buy anymore. During those first few weeks, I'd bum one here and there from a couple guys at work, but would never buy a full pack. Fast forward to last weekend, and I hadnt had one at all since probably early December, but I was a little hammered at the bar at the Hard Rock, and these fat girls were smoking near me and my buddy. I had to have one. So of course, I turn...