or Connect

Posts by Futuresport

yeah I second lostgolfballs.com...amazing deals. I love rockbottom for the cheap tees, clubs, gloves, and towels. use them a lot, but never for the balls before.
happy with it here. I'm not a long ball hitter with it (though I can really crank my irons), avg about 265. I'll usually get a couple out there pushing 300 on a good day. the sound is horrible when you mis hit it, but its awesome when you really catch one the way you want. I love playing with my buddies cause they'll laugh at how loud it is...but then 9 holes later when I'm 6 strokes up on them, I think the sound starts to get at them hahaha you keep cranking them...
ok I'm definitely a happy buyer now. I may have had more to correct than some, which is why this thing is so beneficial to me. either way, played two more rounds after work and was blown away by the accuracy and consistency of my iron play. 13/18 greens is about average over those past two rounds. hit the flagstick from about 160 out with my 9 iron, something I've never done. if I'm hitting 6 iron or less, I'm almost guaranteed a GIR. still struggling with the driver...
played a competitive round (losing team bought lunch :P ) after only using the extender a few times the day before on the range. first 9 holes I was on fire. the few drives that were off line were only draws and fades, nothing unplayable at all. my iron play was insanely consistent, put a string of holes together where I was within 15 ft on each approach shot with some serious gusts of wind. I'm not sure if I can atrribute extra distance to the extender as I'm doing...
http://www.thefoothillsgc.com/eaglsi...=189&page=3577 not a super difficult course, but I find myself missing it when I skip playing it for a week very enjoyable layout with lots of variability on the par 4s and 5s
I think as long as you don't get lazy... I tend to 'rest' my clubs on the ground rather than hover. but I visualize it more as I'm placing or putting the club behind the ball. I think the trick is finding which set up keeps tension out of your swing/putting stroke without sacrificing steadiness. this is where swinging a weighted club (when warming up or during your practice sessions) can build that rock solid steady hand for you. I have a weighted putter thats turned my...
exactly. I've played a lot of people who like to shorten up their swing and hit something similar to a knockdown. yeah sure its great for a lot of situations, but make sure you can still hit the high shots when the course calls for it. plus as you play more, you'll start to figure out how to tweak things in your swing and in your grip to add distance to shots when needed. 9 iron at 150 yards isn't too difficult if you play it a certain way...an 8 iron from 180 is as we...
I keep it real simple. too much thinking about something thats supposed to be all about 'feel' can kill me. find a real wavy practice green full of extreme breaks, it has helped me tremendously. 1.it will give you confidence enough to trust the break will lead your ball to the hole 2.makes the greens on the course seem easy as you won't be seeing extreme breaks on most holes (usually). and when you do see crazy breaks, you'll know how to play them as for a...
that bad eh?
I appreciate the feedback guys. I just posted some bare bones clips in this thread http://thesandtrap.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28312 I've finally started getting serious about searching out a local teaching pro