or Connect

Posts by Canuck

I don't care if he is taking a spot away from someone else. Its all about playing the best you can. If someone is pissed off about losing a spot to Casey Martin, then they should play better. I play on a few different mini tours and I wouldn't care about losing to to someone like Casey. I would just have to play better and beat him. You are playing the course and you want to beat the course as best you can. If Casey can shoot a better score than another competitor then...
There sure seems to be a lot of arguments going both ways on this topic. I just can't see why it would be so bad to allow Casey to play in a cart. How many "disabled" players are good enough to play on the PGA tour? How many have even tried to qualify through Q-school or Opens etc....? If we were talking about multiple cases here and having "disabled" players winning and numerous "disabled" players qualifying for the PGA Tour we might have more to talk about here. Casey...
Chamblee is a tool. Well thats not true, he just came across looking like an ass during that interview. There is no way you can knock Casey Martin. I agree that if you take any normal player with no disability and let him play in a cart, he would have an advantage over another player walking due to physical advantage. However, Casey's case is completely different. He is pretty much plain on one leg and I would also say that he would be better off with a prosthetic because...
They really need to make suspensions and fines open to the public. Would be great to know whats happening. 
Hey Ben,   I will keep track and best of luck to Moah. I have a friend Sue Kim who is playing as well in the tournament.    Tough go at Oakmont, there have been a bunch of good scores all across the states for the qualifiers. High 60's seem to be the only way to get in. Anymore big upcoming plans for tour qualifiers or big tournaments in your near future?
You should be able to find a used set of AP2's for a really good deal. I know I see them on craigslist and golf stores for like $500 or less. Definitely worth looking into. 
Worst Dressed   1. John Daly 2. Rickie Fowler 3.Rory Sabbatini    Pretty self explanatory as to why those are my choices. 
Hey Ben,   So I totally ran out of time when I was down in PS. Also it looked like they cancelled the event at Brookside that I was hoping to play in when I was there?? Oh well, I got out at Mission Hills so it was still nice. Not nearly long enough though, I sure miss the desert sun. Once I got back home I have had a few tourney's, I have been hitting the ball really solid. However my driver has decided to complete crap the bed on me. I can't hit a fairway to save...
That crack looks pretty suspect if you ask me. I wouldn't imagine a real D3 would crack that badly maybe the slightest hair line but that look as if the face had imploded. The guy just wants to shut you up with giving you the money back so he can continue to rip tons of other people. If he refunds the odd guy but gets away with 10+ he is doing pretty well.    Next time don't buy from ebay.   Hope all works out.
Nice looking irons. They sure look a lot like Titleist blades to me. Specs have about 1 degree more of loft then standard blades. They look sharp though.