or Connect

Posts by CarlSpackler

I can't remember off the top of my head what the SV value is, but having functional 100 yard and in shots would be very valuable IMO. With a few hours of time commitment, you could figure out your partial wedge distances. It would be worthwhile.
 Sound like something you need to work on.
That's horrible. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
 You must not watch too many infomercials. Of course there is silly.
 I like that course. I always liked the layout of Snyder Park in Springfield before it closed. Conditions went downhill significantly in the last few years before it finally closed. It's going to be a garden now. Seriously?!!! A garden?!!! Anyway, they don't let people drive the hoover craft for fear of not operating it properly and tearing up the golf course. A guy I work with is a certified hoover pilot and has one that he built. It sounds like there is more to it than...
Shot 45 last night. I started of with 2 scrambling pars and then a bogey compliments of a bladed chip from just off the green. I followed this with 3 doubles as I was rushing after slower players let me though. Realizing this and gaining my composure with breathing exercises, I refocused and par'd the next hole. I actually lipped an 8' birdie putt. Finished with a 3 putt bogey (I didn't trust what my feet were telling me on the break) and a bogey caused by trying to mash a...
 I'm already skeptical. Anything requiring physical movement requires practice. Having played the drums as long as I have, I still need to work on new patterns starting slow and increasing in speed. I didn't see anything discussing the science used. On the other hand, since I tend to cup my wrist anyway, maybe this is the perfect swing for me...
I'll go with last Sunday. @Jeremie Boop hit one off the toe of the club into the cart and it ricocheted back and hit him in the mouth.
It's nice for sure. The drive on #6 measured out at 282. I had another in the 270s. Last year, 250 was a great drive for me and now seems to be the average unless I miss hit it.
New record drive on Game Golf of 282 yards. It was so good, it rolled through the dogleg of the fairway.   We won't discuss what happened next...