or Connect

Posts by CarlSpackler

I know for many courses in the area that are struggling to stay open and make payroll, an incident like this could be the straw that breaks the camel's back causing them to close their doors leaving many people unemployed. Just sayin.
 I hate answer for @iacas, but I don't see how that could be done. There a ton of sites out there that calculate handicap. Just my thoughts for what they're worth.
That happened at a local course a few years ago, but it was an ATV. The damage wasn't that bad, but I don't think they caught the individual(s) responsible.
Awesome! I know what I will be doing all winter long.
Nice. What I didn't like about using a mirror is the need to keep my head up to see the reflection, which is NOT what I need to be doing. Looking forward to seeing it.
I think they found it's cousin.   http://www.wlox.com/story/26542594/scientists-colossal-squid-exam-a-kraken-good-show
That would be awesome. One thing I've tried over the summer was to set up a boom mic stand behind me (over my left shoulder) in a position where my head would bump it if I move it forward. I can do it slow, but speed seems to kill it.
 Thanks Mike. This is definitely not easy. Hopefully I can spend some quality time over the winter and break this.
That was the exercise they gave me to do for my right knee which is bothering me too. If I stand on 2 feet, will that work for both?