or Connect

Posts by CarlSpackler

15.8   It just keeps creeping up.
 I've played it. Very nice course. This is now a public course. The owners donated it to the city of Union. I would definitely give it the thumbs up. The last hole is a real bi***.
The real courses are the private ones.
This round was a whole lotta UGLY. Short game disasters. 3 putts. 2 fat iron shots into lakes...   https://www.gamegolf.com/player/sknick/round/294731
 I'm not sure they know the rules very well... http://www.usga.org/RulesFAQ/rules_answer.asp?FAQidx=91&Rule=23
I talked to customer service last week. The answer is no. I don't think it would be feasible for them to sell individuals.
I had a chat with Jana last night. They are hand picking the rocks out of the bunkers. I asked about the mowing. She said they are trying, but the weather has been cutting into their mowing time. I'm sure they will get there. As far as the bunkers... I'm not so sure. That's a LOT of rocks to be removed. They need to completely remove the sand and replace. It will never happen. Too costly.
I only have about a few rounds in and much of that has early season mishits. So far, I am getting a better idea of club distances. It would be nice if you could flag shots as mishits when editing your round so they could be optionally filtered out in the statistics. It would also be nice to flag shots as shot game since my wedges are all over the place distance wise. Edit: It would also be cool if there were a data export option. I could throw this data into a statistics...
 They should change the name to Kittyrock. The mowing at K-rock is also horrid too. They are missing big patches and not mowing every day. The rough is getting to be 6" in spots too. It's bad when your ball sits down in the fairway. If they are going to keep the course in this shape, they should adjust the slope/rating.  I played there two weeks ago and it was in pretty good shape. I think I will start playing there more. I like Madden too. Both are definitely more...
I love my Game Golf. Hoping for better weather this week to use it. My only issue (minor one that is) is that I have a thicker belt and the unit does not want to stay clipped. After almost losing it a few times, I just put it in my pocket and pull it out to tag a shot until I buy a thinner belt.