or Connect

Posts by Crey23

Dude, I'm 6'7" 350 lbs, and I'm 89 Yrs old, and I can hit an 7i 900 yards.....OK as absurd as that sounds...who cares!!!!     As long as you control your game and know your distances you are good.  I would rather know that I had a consistent 145 7i, than my typical adjustment.  I play a 7i anywhere from 140 to 160, depending on how well I am hitting that day.  It usually takes about 3 to 4 holes to gage accurately the distance, and often costs me a few extra...
There are few out there.....Golf Logix and Sonocaddy  are pretty good, but have annual fee.  I had trouble with Sonnocaddie the other day, but Golf Logix works pretty good, and provide lots of data.  The free version of Golf Logix only give you front, mid, and back of the grreen while the paid version gives you all the hazards.   I am also using skydroid.....it's completly free, but it does not have a scorecard.   There also a handful of swing analysis apps that are...
Well....there is a difference in balls, but it really boils down to a few specifics...cover material and spin.  Most new golfers really do not benefit from the more expensive balls..particularly because they are meant to spin more than your average cheap ball.  This really hurts the long game as you can add extra side spin to your game.  The benefit is of course around the greens, but of course you need to have a good swing to benefit from this too.  I have played in the...
  That was exactly spot on!!!! A high caliber team fall apart.  I have never seen such a thing in team sports!  It seemed to me that Miami was only interested in the WOW shots, and not on the dirty drive it down the middle layups.  I felt i was watching Sesame Street playing a game of Hot Potato - NBA version.  Pass - Pass Shot!....not pass, pass, pass, pass, pass....oh out time throw it up and pray!  Not to mention the lack of rebounding, every shot had multiple heat...
Still have it?  Any pics?
Do you think they can fit that into an iron???? Maybe a wedge???? LOL!!!!
I just got one yesterday, I have not been able to hit at the range yet, but I hit it better than the others tried. I already have the DWS 20* and loved it...my go to club inside 220 or 200 off the deck. I found myself using it for every club selection greater than my 6i...so I decided to trade my 4i for this. let's see how it goes..
I share the opinion of CrazyXGolfer and radcochran, the D2 or Comp should fit the bill. I am a huge fan of the 909 D2, i'm just not a fan of the price!!!! If I could afford it it would be in my bag. When I was looking for a driver in Jan, I took a close look at this driver and get very nice results with it, but with the face being 0.5 degrees open, a mishit slice can get very ugly!!!! With that said, TM drivers are great. Granted they come out with new drivers quicker...
You just have to keep your eyes out for deals...look at websites such as www.rockbottomgolf.com, www.tgw.com for new clubs, but also look for used clubs at www.globalgolf.com or www.3balls.com. Also, check out the Marketplace forum in this site, as you get fellow golfers offering their clubs, sometimes at great prices. The bottom line is that you have to make up your mind as to what you want have and hunt it down. On eBay, if it's too good to be true, it probably...
Define "small blemish", and could you post pics please?