or Connect

Posts by warbirdlover

That's for sure.    And how about we start this whole thread all over again.  Make believe this is my first post.   Last summer (July 2010) I bought a new (leftover 2009) Nike Tour cart bag, their best bag for around $150.  Then a couple weeks ago (warranty still in effect) the rivet pulled out that holds in the putter tube.  It appeared there should have been a washer behind it that wasn't put on.  In any case Nike said to first go to Dick's where I bought...
This thread is funny and sad all at the same time.   Regards,   Brad   It is.  And you guys have made it so.  Dinks...  an old time term meaning penis's. Go back to the start and see who started attacking just for the fun of it.  You could have said what you said in a respectful way and got your point accross but you chose not to.  Then you all joined in the fun.  All of you.  And anyone who tries to tell another side of this gets it too.  I'm betting most of...
Boy, they're really coming out of the woodwork now.  I've never seen such a bunch of dinks in my life.  You immediately attack someone for a post you don't agree with and then diss him for slamming back.  All you had to do was say your opinion in an adult manner but you start throwing out shit about how I'm trying to get a freebie etc etc.  Then you're all agreeing with each other about it. And the moderator is part of the "gang".  "Forum leaders"?  What a joke.
A replacement bag, really?   Yes!  The bag was still in warranty.  Why shouldn't I expect a new or repaired bag?  And I hope your Samsung breaks.
A friend in another forum posted this.  This might be why we see this subject differently.  I'm old, you're young.   AAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! First, let's consider this industry. Two OEM's... Ping and Callaway... have set the standard for customer service. For years, we have heard the glory stories of people having issues resolved with no questions asked. These two companies have "bought" their loyal base through customer service programs second to none. Other OEM's...
Alright zeg, fair enough.  I'll leave it at that.    
As far as Dick's go I was only hoping they might help me set up something with Nike.  But as you all say the warranty was up and I shouldn't have expected anything.  What got me was the way I was treated or ignored.  And since you don't know how that was how can you all diss me like this?  I told the guy at NIke I knew he couldn't do anything more because it was Nike's return policy.    I've been a member of this forum since 2006 and used to have alot of friends...
Boy, I'm going to open a retail store and sell to some of you guys.  Easy pickings with no worry about support or how much you've spent at my store.    The bag was still in warranty through Nike.  Am I supposed to go out and buy a new bag while they "evaluate" the defect?  While you might be rolling in money and own five or six bags I don't.  I sent them detailed pictures of the failure.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what went wrong.    You guys...
Last summer I bought a 2009 (new) Nike Tour cart bag, their best bag for around $150.  Really a nice bag.  Then a few weeks ago (it was not a year old) the rivet holding the putter tube pulled out and let the tube come out.  I told Nike and they said to contact Dick's first.  Now I have spent a few thousand dollars at Dick's in the last couple years so they should really kiss my a**.  Nope, they couldn't do anything because the "90 day" warranty was up and I didn't buy...
Neither!! Golfworld