or Connect

Posts by putput

This is such a true statement, i just moved to Virginia and miss my Washington state beer cart girl, she was a hottie.   
That is amazing!!!  i am sure your going to have some great winters down there, man i wish i had a basement now...
I find myself watching these shows when i am sitting down with a drink...  I would say i still enjoyed the shell version more then trump's, he is just a little to much for me when i am trying to relax and watch golf.  I feel he is a bad
Congrats man thats a good accomplishment! I have yet to do it myself, hopefully some year i can say I have. Keep at it and soon you will be breaking 90.
Who was that national driving champion who used to scream like Arnold Swartz lifting weights? He also made his own driver... the HAMMER! We need more of that kind of scream.
Me being a beginner golfer is my biggest issue, i am actually fairly accurate at reading greens and i can almost always get with 20 feet of the whole from 50 yards or in on a good wedge shot. My Tee shots are just atrocious, i am planning on really working on my swing this year, i think my biggest break down is how degraded my swing becomes when it levels out because of how long the driver is.
My problem is my driver, I have improved ten fold this off season with my short game, especially my pitching from 50 yards and in but i still can not figure out how to drive the ball straight. If i can ever figure out how to drive my handicap will go down at least 1-2 per hole. Time to go back to the range...
I am also by no means a great driver... but as a beginner if I hit it 200 yard strait I am thrilled. I would rather hit it 200 yards strait then 200+ and it be in someone else’s fair way or in those pesky hazards they seem to like to sneak up on a par 4.
I am really going out on a limb and saying that Tiger is around the 20's. I want to put my money on Ernie Ells, I like the guy and he has been putting on a very good show this year. I also would like to see Jeoff Ogilve do good along with Anthony Kim, but I still think Kim needs a few more seasons under his belt before he will be a good contender for his first Masters. As far as My good friend Phil goes (a fellow lefty heh…) I just don’t think his head is in the game,...
I know i am driving well when i dont have to tee it up... again...